• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear you've still got problems with the order Martin. What a total joke.

God help us if they do move to online only, given the state of service recently!

Be interesting to see what they have to say. I doubt it'll be anything exciting. Would love to be proved wrong, but they've been sticking 2 fingers up at their loyal customers for a while now.

I was surprised to see they actually commented on the discussion and Im not expecting a great deal of news from them so it better be something good lol

It may be up to 10 pins but not all of them are available or limited to 1 pin only. Still don't think the postage is worth it.

It may be up to 10 pins but not all of them are available or limited to 1 pin only. Still don't think the postage is worth it.

lol you say the postage isnt worth it for you...I have to pay £8 for 1 pin if I really wanted a pin so badly. luckily Ive not had to resort to that yet.

I can't believe the muppet set is back on the website but is showing unavailable!! Well why put it back on there then as it hasn't been on there all week??? What on earth are they up to??:confused:

Ok. I just posted a picture of my whole order in the Mail Days Acquisitions thread...

Here are the pictures of the pins I got...

Vinylmation007.jpg

Martin :)

Just curious Martin, the Comic strip Mickey? LE? and they let you buy 4?

Rung a few stores today, trying to find Stitch (posted this on FB too) here's the results...:anxious:

Norwich - Cheshire and Pluto have been delivered but no Stitch

Cambridge - again got Cheshire and Pluto

Milton Keynes - No

Luton -
Not even heard of it

Leicester - No

Derby - Knew they should be getting them, but none in stock

Sheffield - expecting them, but none this week

Leeds - expecting a Mickey St Paddy's day pin ... do they mean last years??

Manchester Trafford Center - No

Manchester Arndale -
Manager was very helpful and asked all his CM's, one of which had heard it was an ONLINE EXCLUSIVE just today?!?! He did also comment on the online postage costs! (he wanted the online Genie pin, but refused to pay £4.95 p&p haha oh the irony! even their staff aren't prepared to pay it. it did make me chuckle
*anyone in Manchester with a genie pin to trade please visit the manager!*

and I'm waiting confirmation from...

Nottingham (delivery arriving now)

York (delivery arriving Fri 9am)

:sad:

I hope this saves someone a journey! I know I have clocked up 200 miles already on trying to get this pin :(

Last edited:
wow, nice to see disney saying stores are supposed to have it and yet we couldnt take there word on it since thats 12 stores with no sign yet...which is appalling.

Just had a phone call from Ellie from DS.com. She confirmed that my "closest stores" Milton Keynes (2 hr drive each way) and Norwich (1 hr each way) will not be getting Stitch this week :( VERY Disappointing. But Cambridge should be getting a delivery but when? they don't know!! (Cambridge is 45 mins away by train which will cost be £10 for an off peak ticket... not impressed)

I asked if someone could update their FB page, my request was pretty much ignored. Sorry everyone I tried my best to find out info for you all, but DS are keeping stum at the moment. I just hope they know its a big mess up (feel free to insert any other 4 letter word there) and that there are a lot of disappointed pin traders and collectors out there!

Last edited:
Just curious Martin, the Comic strip Mickey? LE? and they let you buy 4?

I clarified in my other post that I managed to get the last two in the Solihull store on Tuesday and my order came yesterday so I had 4. :)

Already had a few from when I went to Cheltenham too.

I have about 7 of them for trade now! :)

I also had it confirmed that there is no restriction on sales pins in store by several sources. I think any remaining sale pins in stores today may have gone down to 50p again. I'm just speculating but I went in to the Birmingham store again today and they have done mahoosive reductions on the sale stock. All of the Tron stuff was down to £1 or £2 (including a £30 set)

Martin :)

Oh yes forgot to add my two pence about stitch.

haha!

Well I went to the Birmingham store today and they told me that even if it had arrived they were doing stock take so it might not be available till next week...... laughable

Isn't it St.Patrick's day today??

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back