• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
Oh yes forgot to add my two pence about stitch.

haha!

Well I went to the Birmingham store today and they told me that even if it had arrived they were doing stock take so it might not be available till next week...... laughable

Isn't it St.Patrick's day today??

Martin

yeah Martins its paddys day today...so much for disney wanting to have it released before the day...kind of failed on that one.

i just hope i manage to get a stitch to add to my colection as i have nearly every other uk pin apart from the couple in my signiture,im startin to worry.fingers crossed york will get them in

Sorry Martin if I caused ofence, just curious that was all, and in a rush to let everyone know which stores didn't have the pin incase it would save someone a journey.

Nottingham Disney Store didn't receive Stitch on their delivery yesterday. CM wasn't at all interested and couldn't wait to hang up the phone :( getting totally fed up now

well there is only 5 pins available online -

1 online exclusive, 1 Limited edition and 3 core pins...

new releases today would see it go to 7....wow disney are really spoiling us arnt they.

think we will all be having stuff to say on the facebook discussion page if they are not up by 5.30pm as this isnt fair for those that have been waiting to buy them

This is like the third time in a row they've been late.

You know what, I've got a huge amount of stuff to do tonight so I'm going. Screw Disney. If I miss out on the Cheshire Cat then so be it, I'll jsut stop collecting UK pins. I've had enough of them.

according to disneystore on facebook they said this -

Pin Traders - its seems that it isn't just in Alice in Wonderland that the Cheshire Cat keeps disappearing! He is doing the same on our website at the moment. We will let you know as soon as he appears.

pins_4534dkhzg.jpg

seems ominous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back