• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Under the Sea Auction! Ariel Wedding LE Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Under the Sea Auction! Ariel Wedding LE Pin

Clara9271

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hey DPF!!

This is my first Auction here so let's see how this goes!

General rules apply so no cash offers and there is no reserve.

Pin 34330: DLR - The Little Mermaid 15th Anniversary (The Wedding)

Description: Pin comes on card! Mint! 6 -trading. 69-wanting.

Wants: Pretty much my wants list. I like Aladdin, Lady & the Tramp, princess pins like Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Snow White, etc. open to any offers.

Dislikes: Fab 5
Please post all bids in comments!

AUCTION ENDS THURSDAY JULY 19th 8PM PST
Thank you !

Let the auction begin...

Last edited:
^No worries Andres! Thanks!

I forgot to mention above that I'm open to any offers. Just because It's not in my wants doesn't mean I won't consider it ! Thanks!!

I am guessing that you will get some more bids at the end. Keep bumping it up each day. Not that I want anybody else to top my bid. :hsd:

Would love this for my collection. I bid. (89462) Cinderella family.And (83930) Ariel and flounder Under sea adventure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.