• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Unusual Pin Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unusual Pin Themes

breadnbutterflies

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
if your like me then when you trade you like to flip through peoples books looking at what they collect.one of the most usual themes i ever saw was someone who collected nothing but apples,weird huh;but to each their own.needless to say they didnt have many and most of them were snow white surprise surprise.so what are some of the themes youve seen.i have two i do myself pumpkins cause i grow them in my backyard and anything that has a book in it since i work in a library and i love to read.if you know any post em.

I think one person on here once said that they want to collect character "butt" pins, where the focus of the pins are butts. Brilliant I say. LOL

for one of my side collections, I do only "classic" winnie the pooh, so the pins that look like the original drawings of pooh and all the characters.

I love full moon (the non-butt variety, mind you :p) pins. Halloween is the main holiday theme I collect, so I have plenty of those. :D

Last edited:
I collect pins with Wanted Posters on them (check out my Pin Group on PinPics). When I mentioned that to Steven at a PTN at WDW, he thought it was a cool topic. He mentioned that he loves hearing about those kinds of collections and mentioned that he had spoken to a person who only collected pins with a shoeless Mickey Mouse. I guess the person liked uncovered mouse feet.

I collect pins with Wanted Posters on them (check out my Pin Group on PinPics). When I mentioned that to Steven at a PTN at WDW, he thought it was a cool topic. He mentioned that he loves hearing about those kinds of collections and mentioned that he had spoken to a person who only collected pins with a shoeless Mickey Mouse. I guess the person liked uncovered mouse feet.

maybe that have a mouse foot fetish.hahaha jk.

I collect pins with snowmen in them. I don't like it when they have words written on them, but I will add it to my collection if the pin is otherwise cute!

I tend to collect unusal themes: Disney Afternoon specific pins; Scientific Disney; and Disney that Never Was (like Disney's America).

I only collect awesome pins

Thank you for making me laugh. I'm not having a great day at work as I've just found out I need to re-do pretty much all the work I've done over the last week and a half! But that has brightened my day. :)

My main collections are Lion King, Maleficent, and Cheshire Cat.

A side collection is artist themed pins! With paintbrushes, paint palette, etc. I want to start a new collection though. I was thinking of bling pins (with rhinestones) or Wedding themed pins! I'm really not too sure yet, but I want something cool and new to collect! :D

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by talesoftobv
I think one person on here once said that they want to collect character "butt" pins, where the focus of the pins are butts. Brilliant I say. LOL

That was Debbie (hearts48)!

"Oh, no! I've been outed!" And once again, I will say that "IF" I started collecting butt pins, derriere say that would be certainly a most unusual collection.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by talesoftobv

"Oh, no! I've been outed!" And once again, I will say that "IF" I started collecting butt pins, derriere say that would be certainly a most unusual collection.

It would be a Bummer collection! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back