• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update from DSF on the 4th of July pin release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Have they started selling yet? I haven't seen any surprise pins popping up on Facebook yet. Or are they still handing out vouchers and getting people lined up?

1044482_10200408373745181_955886887_n.jpg

from facebook...

All pins sold out as of now, apparently...

I'm just happy to have gotten myself a Pascal <3

I forgot my trader book and meant to introduce myself to some of you, but I don't know what you guys look like,,, and I have a flight to catch!!!

A lack of updates. How's it going? Any word on July's flyer?

As I suspected, the July Pin Trading Event will be held across the street at one of the empty Hollywood & Highland store fronts - the main holdup for the date is logistics (getting cash register connectivity). Event is being held across the street because DSF is hosting Character Breakfasts on Saturday mornings during the Monsters University run which means the DSF store won't open for retail until 10:30am and the theatre has a 10am show so the lobby is not available for pin trading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back