• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update from DSF on the 4th of July pin release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lw7pSJK.gif

I think the system worked fairly well....

however i think it would be a LOT less hassle for them and us if they gave us numbered wristbands. BUT, then did a random draw for the STARTING number.

So if, like today, 407 people show up, then 407 wristbands get handed out. Then they raffle draw one number... lets say its 282... so #282 is first in line and the rest numerically follow behind. :) Loads faster....

When I was a youger lad, I managed a Music + store (the older Southern California crowd knows what i am talking about). We use to have concerts go on sale every Saturday Morning and we would have hundreds of people show up and that is exactly how we did it. Worked like a charm. Had very few problems with it.

When I was a youger lad, I managed a Music + store (the older Southern California crowd knows what i am talking about). We use to have concerts go on sale every Saturday Morning and we would have hundreds of people show up and that is exactly how we did it. Worked like a charm. Had very few problems with it.

Oh man, Music Plus? I haven't heard that name in forever... I used to buy tickets there! :lol: And yes, that system worked like a charm then and it would work again now.

Yeah, but lots of those people were just buying them to turn around and resell them at a profit, so it's nothing like what DSF is deling with....Hey, wait a minute...

holy music plus! I remember when it turned into blockbuster music and you could listen to cds you chose at a cd listening station. lol

Before we went in to buy pins #202 was not there unless it was you and did not speak up when I asked "what number are you"? If so, congrats on getting the last Pascal.

I was indeed #202. Either I wasn't there when you were asking or I had already gone in. But if you were #205, I had probably joined the line after you. I didn't get in order until my spot was nearly at the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back