• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update: The Little Mermaid Beloved Tales Came!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: The Little Mermaid Beloved Tales Came!!! <3

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have decided I will update this thread and it will be a new pin thread! So, I will update when I get a new grail! :) Here is my newest update!
3/27/2013 UPDATE!
So, thanks to the lovely mickeymousje (Rachel), I was able to buy my holy grail! It is worth every penny and I will cherish it for a lifetime :)
Thank you Rachel and everyone who was supporting me with my sale to buy this lovely pin, you know who you are ;)

LittleMermaidBelovedTales_zps610bfec8.jpg

3/8/2013

Thanks to a lovely member, I bought another grail for a decent price too!
So, here it is! I just got it yesterday in the mail! So exciting!
IMG_0476_zpse179601a.jpg

2/26/2013
Hi everyone! I just thought I would share this because I am extremely excited.....
I am bouncing up and down!
I have wanted this one pin since I saw it on DisneyShopping.com in 2009 (when Disney actually had good stuff on their website to buy for people who didn't live near the parks) and I have regreted not buying it since. So, I saw one pop up on eBay last month, forgot about the auction and it sold, which made me really depressed.
Looked it up this month and saw someone was selling it! So, I sent in a Best Offer price, my first time doing that, and they accepted!
I am so excited as it is this Stained Glass Beauty!
pin71617

Pin 71617: DisneyShopping.com Stained Glass Bambi Pin

I'm not even a fan of the movie that much and I absolutely adore this pin! Here is a better picture of the actual stained glass and not the concept art!
$T2eC16NHJG!E9nm3o)rwBQ5D84PySg~~60_57.JPG

Yeah its a pic from eBay, but when I do receive the pin, I will take my own pictures. :D
Sorry, had to positively vent and I am so excited!!!!
Yay!

Last edited:
Wow! Congratulations on finding one of your grails :) It really is beautiful! The Bambi one is also beautiful. I love the stained glass :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back