• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update: The Little Mermaid Beloved Tales Came!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Erika!! I'm so happy that you got that pin. It's beautiful in person :D *mega hugs* :hug:

Laney,
You are the best! <3
I hope you get this pin soon too as you deserve some mega pin karma ;)
I am hoping to frame it and keep it nice and safe :D

Squeeee! So relieved she arrived safely,I nearly had a nervous breakdown shipping her and thinking what could happen :facepalm: :lol: So happy you got her and she went to a lovely home :) still hurts a little but I know you will cherish and love her forever. Thanks again Erika for helping me out :hug:

Thank you all <3
Yes, she is safe and sound. The post office can be kinda crazy but it's just fine ;)
anyways, thank you! You all are so wonderful <3
:hsd:

tumblr_lx5qduSxv71qax50i.gif

:D YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!

SO happy for you Erika!! :D :cheshire:

GASP!!!

cartoon-cute-disney-gif-little-mermaid-Favim.com-374244.gif

That is a really nice BT, definitely one of my favorites...I considered collecting BTs when I first started because it is nice having a pin of every movie, and that one is REALLY nice...but too expensive for my tastes haha CONGRATS ERIKA!!!! Now we all (you, Kristen, Maya, and I) await a WiR one...

Congratulations!!! It's a beauty! :D

GASP!!!

That is a really nice BT, definitely one of my favorites...I considered collecting BTs when I first started because it is nice having a pin of every movie, and that one is REALLY nice...but too expensive for my tastes haha CONGRATS ERIKA!!!! Now we all (you, Kristen, Maya, and I) await a WiR one...
haha YESSSSSS....THIS. :bigthumb:

Definitely my favorite BT ;)
Yes, too expensive though lol
Anyways, yes! WiR, it better be awesome. That's my next big pin I am waiting for! LOL
GASP!!!

cartoon-cute-disney-gif-little-mermaid-Favim.com-374244.gif

I MUST stop looking at these threads where you people show actual pics of the BT pins!!!!! They are SO gorgeous! I dont' have a single one and there's no way I could start now, cuz I'm too much of a completest. :)

I'm really happy for you & I now have to go get something to soak up all the drool that has seeped in between the keys on my keyboard. Dangit!

LOL! This is my first and probably one of my last! LOL I only need Wreck-it Ralph and Tangled and I should be good :facepalm:
I would love to collect the whole set, but it's just not feasible now because of all these soaring prices for these pins :(
Thank you though! LOL
I MUST stop looking at these threads where you people show actual pics of the BT pins!!!!! They are SO gorgeous! I dont' have a single one and there's no way I could start now, cuz I'm too much of a completest. :)

I'm really happy for you & I now have to go get something to soak up all the drool that has seeped in between the keys on my keyboard. Dangit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back