• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! *UPDATE* THEY ARRIVED! There Is No Way To Thank You Enough Pin-A-Coloada!!!

ZAPPED! *UPDATE* THEY ARRIVED! There Is No Way To Thank You Enough Pin-A-Coloada!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just am not able to express in words how much you generous act of kindness means to me! I fell in love with this dancing Jessica set when I saw it was being released, but did not think I would get my hands on the, so you made a wish come true! :D :hug: Thank You!

To fill everyone in:

Angel had these three Jessica pins for auction, I took a chance to bid, with very limited ammo (pins) to bid with, but gave it a shot anyway. I was willing to give all but one of my traders (not that great of a selection :lol:). When I got back on tonight to see who the lucky winner was....to my jaw dropping surprise, Angel had declared ME the winner AND said it is a zap! :eek2: OMG! I was shocked! I am so moved by this kindness! :hug:

THANK YOU X A MILLION!!!

Last edited:
Thank you guys! And I did not realize that Pin-A-Colada is a team, so I apologize Alla a, thank you too, a ton!!!! You are both wonderful! Havee floating on cloud nine, lol! Thank you again!

Congrats Nate... And kudos to you Angel n Allana... But wait... now I have extra Jessica pins... Lol... I had two of the four... Which did you not get and maybe I can find it???

Congrats Nate... And kudos to you Angel n Allana... But wait... now I have extra Jessica pins... Lol... I had two of the four... Which did you not get and maybe I can find it???

Oh Moe, you are such an amazing friend!!! You don't know how much I cherish your friendship!!! Angel and Allana are sending me the Paso Doble, Waltz and Swing! :) The Tango one will be what I will be watching for now, lol. :D How are you busy guy? I hope all has been great for you and your family!!! :)

Thank you Moe!!!

Hello my DPF family! :)

I received my GORGEOUS pins from Angel and Allana today!!! :drool: They are so beautiful!!! I will post pictures probably tomorrow! (Unless I can't sleep!):D

Angel and Alanna, thank you again SO SO much!!!! I am so grateful! It made my week right from the start! :D

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

:hug:

Last edited:
Here come the pictures!!! :D Yay! Post from my phone, so have to post one at a time, lol!

IMG_20130422_215019_250.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20130422_214933_540.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20130422_214923_302.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20130423_104122_858.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back