• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! *UPDATE* THEY ARRIVED! There Is No Way To Thank You Enough Pin-A-Coloada!!!

ZAPPED! *UPDATE* THEY ARRIVED! There Is No Way To Thank You Enough Pin-A-Coloada!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just am not able to express in words how much you generous act of kindness means to me! I fell in love with this dancing Jessica set when I saw it was being released, but did not think I would get my hands on the, so you made a wish come true! :hug: Thank You!

To fill everyone in:

Angel had these three Jessica pins for auction, I took a chance to bid, with very limited ammo (pins) to bid with, but gave it a shot anyway. I was willing to give all but one of my traders (not that great of a selection :lol. When I got back on tonight to see who the lucky winner was....to my jaw dropping surprise, Angel had declared ME the winner AND said it is a zap! :eek2: OMG! I was shocked! I am so moved by this kindness! :hug:

THANK YOU X A MILLION!!!

Last edited:
The reality I just wanted to throw a little sunshine your way. Enjoy the Jessica's!

And think you spilled some sunshine all over the floor because it seems nsingleton is walking on it as we speak (insert Walking on Sunshine pun...oh wait, I already did lol) <__<

YAY ANGEL & ALANNA FOR CONTINUING TO BE AWESOME haha xD

Thank you guys! And I did not realize that Pin-A-Colada is a team, so I apologize Alla a, thank you too, a ton!!!! You are both wonderful! Havee floating on cloud nine, lol! Thank you again!

Congrats Nate... And kudos to you Angel n Allana... But wait... now I have extra Jessica pins... Lol... I had two of the four... Which did you not get and maybe I can find it???

Congrats Nate... And kudos to you Angel n Allana... But wait... now I have extra Jessica pins... Lol... I had two of the four... Which did you not get and maybe I can find it???

Oh Moe, you are such an amazing friend!!! You don't know how much I cherish your friendship!!! Angel and Allana are sending me the Paso Doble, Waltz and Swing! The Tango one will be what I will be watching for now, lol. How are you busy guy? I hope all has been great for you and your family!!!

Thank you Moe!!!

Hello my DPF family!

I received my GORGEOUS pins from Angel and Allana today!!! :drool: They are so beautiful!!! I will post pictures probably tomorrow! (Unless I can't sleep!)

Angel and Alanna, thank you again SO SO much!!!! I am so grateful! It made my week right from the start!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

:hug:

Last edited:
Here come the pictures!!! Yay! Post from my phone, so have to post one at a time, lol!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited: