• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update w/ Princess Designer Frame, Dumbo Collection And More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update w/ Princess Designer Frame, Dumbo Collection And More!
OMGosh totally dying over here, what beautiful pins you have! ^_^ Everytime I see an Aladdin BT I am sooo jelly.... and your designer Princesses! :eek2: <3 BEAUTIFUL job! :)

Your Beloved Tales set is making me want to collect those pins... But we all know it's practically impossible so I give up before even trying. Haha nice pins though (especially the Wall-E ones)!

it's obvious they're all fake! you should just hand them all to me, I'll dispose of them properly ;)

lol

...........I'm so jealous of your Wall-E collection!

haha. Make magnets of them! This took me a long time to do but i wish i had a bigger frame. I think when they go on sale im going to get a bigger frame. Just didnt want to bust out over $150 on a frame.

YOu have got great collections! I adore your Dumbo and Lion King collections! The way you framed your princess pins look really beautiful :)

Jiminy Cricket! That is one heck of a collection, I love the Wall.e collection, very impressive! You should be very proud!!!

-Charlie

Thanks so much for all the compliments guys! Totally almost close to giving up on BT's but agh so close! And my BF worked really hard on the Princess Designer frame. So proud of him. :)

WOW you have a great collection!! I've never seen most of your Wall-E ones. I also didn't even know that many Dumbo pins existed haha

Wow you have a great collection. I see that you have two of my holly grails. would you be willing to trade? im looking for the beloved tails lion king and the lion king one where mufasa is teaching simba how to pounce. i would trade for the lion king piece of disney movie pin. Just a question.

Wow you have a great collection. I see that you have two of my holly grails. would you be willing to trade? im looking for the beloved tails lion king and the lion king one where mufasa is teaching simba how to pounce. i would trade for the lion king piece of disney movie pin. Just a question.

Hi Anzaryaa,

I think it's her collection. Usually people don't trade what are their collection pins. Check out the sales/trade thread. xoxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back