• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Updated 8/10: Having a fantastic trade week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated 7/30/11
I have moved 95% of my Beast pins to my traders, as I am thinning down my collection. Thanks to all who have helped me with that collection by the way (leopardpolkadotspots, DP99, etc.). I will take other equal traders for them if you are interested. Also, there may have been a few DPF'ers I have not contacted yet. Rest assured, I will get back to you very, very soon. Sorry for the delay.

Updated 8/23/11
After some sales drama, I have successfully acquired the Princess Designer set - when all I wanted was Rapunzel :lol: The rest are up for trade. I would prefer to trade them for my actual wants this time, instead of taking other traders, but again, I am always open to offers. Also, I am trading off the entire classic 1998 Attraction series pins (single or multiple). For those particular pins, I would trade for other traders (depending), or bulk for my wants. Thanks again!

Last edited:
I am interested in these pins you have for trade if you are interested in any of mine. :)

Updated 9/22/11
I'm actually on a trade roll this week thanks to many of you guys, so thanks! Let's keep the ball rolling with my monthly bump! :lol: Again, if I have any of your wants but you do not have any of mine, let me know, and perhaps I can help a bit. Please understand, though, that I'd understandably be a bit more picky and more likely to pass if you're looking for more of a higher-end pin in exchange for a pin not on my wants :) It does not hurt to try though - I do not mind entertaining any of your guys' offers. If I have not responded to one of your recent trade PMs, I do apologize, as I sometimes accidentally skip a PM or two.

After almost a year - BUMP!

Updated 8/9/12
What!? I'm starting to trade again? Anyways, please take a look at my wants - I have a few easier wants posted. I had such good luck at Njoysquare's event, I figure I could try and keep the ball rolling. Thanks!

yaaaaay I've got a match:
pin90363
lol :p
I'll keep searching for your other pins, you've got such nice traders :drool:

You have these I need:

I have this from your wants:

Sound cool?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back