• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Updated! R/C Girls collection with shadow box! Complete :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated! R/C Girls collection with shadow box! Complete :D
Wow!!! I thought they were pretty by themselves, they look better all together. Congrats!!!
Trying to work on this set myself. I only have Giselle, Tiana, Esmeralda, and Lilo. So it will be a looooong time (if ever) until I get them all.
When I first started collecting I didn't know these pins were so hard to get and sought after, so I traded away Meg and Jessie. Still kicking myself for that :banghead:
Congrats again :hsd:

Okay, so I was gonna get a .gif of a bunch of people clapping, but I thought these were more fitting:

tumblr_lrr4ffIKOD1qii6tmo1_250.gif
tumblr_m9kn0iZGLl1qc548jo1_500.gif

Very nice! While I'm not a collector of those - I'll admit seeing so many of them together like that makes me go "ooooooh." Not quite the first time I saw World of Color "oooh." But you get the picture.

So pretty all together. I really love this collection. Congrats on getting the Rapunzel! I only have Miss. Piggy (so glad she was included in it!) but I also want to get Snow White and Alice.

Woah, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am only missing one from the set, and it is of course Rapunzel. I think I am just going to frame mine without her though. ;) Although you never know, miracles have happened before I guess.
I am positive you will get Giselle soon if you haven't already since this thread is a few weeks old. :D

Congratulations!
This is kind of a dumb question, but since the Tangled R/C in not an le pin why is it so rare? And if disney somehow knows that it is going for $1,000 on eBay why don't they just make more?

Congratulations!
This is kind of a dumb question, but since the Tangled R/C in not an le pin why is it so rare? And if disney somehow knows that it is going for $1,000 on eBay why don't they just make more?

Because its the super chaser to a set that disappeared and its Rapunzel. There's maybe 30 to 50 in existence

Congrats on obtaining the entire set!! So happy (and envious) for you! :D I must admit that I'm not a fan of some of the pins in the set (ms. piggy, jesse, minnie, daisy), but seeing the entire collection complete is totally awesome and definitely an art piece in itself. I hope once I get some more traders and my pass back I can try to get ahold of some of the pins in the set eventually (I'm shooting for Ariel, Meg, Esmeralda, and Pocahontas... don't know how realistic that is XD)

I have only seen 1 other person with this complete set and that was during PTN in October... and the guy's collection was prolly worth $10K; I glanced over someone's shoulder at his collections and he had the Grail Ariel pin I want plus some other crazy stupid expensive pins :eek2:

And the idea of putting the Rapunzel r/c on a lanyard... don't do it. Even though it would look cool on a Rapunzel themed lanyard, like many of the other traders have said here already, I'm sure u'll be harassed the minute it's seen and some traders will continually harass u to trade it and WON'T STOP, along with negating what u do have for trade. That's already happened to me a few times with my lanyards I have (Ariel, NBC, and Chip n' Dale) at the park, and many of my lanyard pins I don't believe are grails XD

I think you should either frame the Rapunzel pin on it's own all fancy-like or create a Rapunzel themed board and frame it. The r/c would definitely be the crown jewel :)

Not really sure how to respond appropriately to that completed set. I mean, obviously "wow" but that doesn't nearly express how I feel right now O_____O That is an amazing set for sure!

How creative! Congrats on obtaining them all!! Your background is really nice :) - I think you got the Daisy and Jessie from me? hehe

Thank you Clara and yes I did! I remain so eternally grateful to you for selling them to me!! They are very, very, very loved and cherished :D

Ahh so many beautiful pins!! :) I am so happy you got Giselle to finish your set :)
you deserve this so much and I love how you displayed the set! So beautiful!
Congratulations!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back