• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! updated with pics on post #35 OMG I was RAK'd!!!

I was suppose to be apart of this, but the post office lost the contents of my package on the way to David... Please pm your address I have a few things for you. Congrats on being the victim.

Thanks all for the kind words! I am feeling so happy, just can't explain how much joy this brought to me, I am really really gratefull :hug:

Thank you so much David, I loved everything so much!
I will mail you the pics later, there are a lot! Lol
Thanks again everyone, I really can't thank you all enough

We don't tell you enough, but you are an amazing member of our family and a great friend to so many here. I was thrilled when you got the votes to be the victim!!! I am sorry it was delayed in being mailed. I was so worried you would have to pay taxes on it.

If you email me the pix I would be happy to post them for you.

You are now and always will be an amazing person!!! You so deserved it!!!

Here are the pix of what Rachel received in her RAK package:
20130823_191738_zps4e69be3d.jpg

20130823_191738_zps4e69be3d.jpg

20130823_191344_zps21f841f2.jpg

20130823_191555_zpsee2b437f.jpg

20130823_191936_zps82b6cbd7.jpg

Yay, i see the one that I sent. I'm so happy that you received your RAK. You certainly are a wonderful and generous member and so deserved it. Congrats and Enjoy! Love You, Honey!

Last edited:
Happy Rak day! Please remember all the time that life is a roller coaster UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN...dont let yourself sink into a bad sad place and it aint easy sometimes. Just put on a disney movie and sing along and take a walk because TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY! xo xo Lets trades soon missy. Oh and PM me if you want something from WDW..i'll be there soon

How exciting! Congratulations! Although I don't think I've had the privilege of speaking with you, I can see that you are a very sweet, selfless, and generous person that is very deserving an amazing gift like this <3 :D Congrats again!

Thanks for posting the pics for me David. I have more pics but my mail was doing weird stuff lol.

Awww thanks Dawny! Love you girly, will PM you soon xo xo

Send the other pix and I can post them also. We want everybody who sent stuff to see their stuff got to you!!!

Back