• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~Very Shocking Zap~I recieved

ZAPPED! ~~Very Shocking Zap~I recieved

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I have recieved some amazing zaps in the past from alot of you here on DPF!and I thank you again for all of them.
But I have to say this is the most shocking I have recieved from a member I never traded with'MOLLY"!
She saw I had posted on"Translations "sales thread that he was selling this;
pin443

She pmed me to see if I still wanted it,I told her I would try to trade for it,as I could not purchase it right now
then she posted on the discussion forum,looking for the person who was selling it!Well the other day I get this in the mail!
with the words'ZAPPED"from Molly,but from translations address.I will tell you I collect Rosebowl pins themed with Disney and I have been wanting this one ever sense it was released,so it was definetly a 'HOLY Grail'of mine.Molly I do not know how I will be able to thank you
as this was such a wondeful and thoughtful thing you could ever have done to me!Please know your thoughtfulness will never be forgotten
and I will definetly try and repay you someday.Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Judy...AKA...doing the Holy Grail bop!

Yay!!! Congratulations. I have to say I had thought about doing the same thing for you but currently didn't have the money. I was hoping it wouldn't sell so that I could get it for you but it looks like someone else had the same idea. So glad you got it!!!! :)

Back