• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Sorcerer Hat Set Getting Big!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI Sorcerer Hat Set Getting Big!!

EllieFredricksen

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've recently started trading for and buying the WDI Sorcerer Hat Pin Series, and I its coming along nicely. So far, my favorites are the villains in sorcerer hats and today I got "Yen Sid"!!! I loved him so much in Kingdom Hearts and Sorcerer's Apprentice. I put stars around him here:

attachment.php

I'm getting closer to the full sorcerer hat set of dwarfs! My first one was Happy, and today I got Doc, Bashful and Sneezy! So adorable! :wiggle::hsd::eek2:

attachment.php

I just traded for 3 more today!! Minnie, Peter Pan, and Pinnochio! Yahoo!! :rock:

attachment.php

Little Mermaid Set and..... *drumroll*..... MARIE!!!! :shock::hsd:

attachment.php

I'm so excited about this set! I will keep posted them as I get them. Thanks for reading. :)

Last edited:
I'm collecting these ones as well. How did you get your hands on them???

Hi MMiano, a fellow sorcerer hat collector! I had to get some of the villains on eBay, I got a couple really lucky trades at DLR, and my friend knows a couple Cast Members who traded her for the other ones (and hopefully the cats and Pinnochio). Yen Sid and 3 dwarfs came out just this week with Smee, but Smee is gonna have to wait because my wallet and my traders are running dry :D

How many do you have so far??

I love them too! I just get the ones with my favorite characters, but they're all really nice pins.

I bought mine from other DPF members who were selling them.

The Sorcerer Hat collection is really growing on me. The artwork on these pins always looks so good... really love seeing them all together!!

Hi MMiano, a fellow sorcerer hat collector! I had to get some of the villains on eBay, I got a couple really lucky trades at DLR, and my friend knows a couple Cast Members who traded her for the other ones (and hopefully the cats and Pinnochio). Yen Sid and 3 dwarfs came out just this week with Smee, but Smee is gonna have to wait because my wallet and my traders are running dry :D

How many do you have so far??

Very cool. :)

So far I have:
Pin 84530: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Stitch
Pin 84552: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Cheshire Cat
Pin 85056: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Chip & Dale
Pin 86512: WDI - Characters Sorcerers- Maleficent Dragon
Pin 92130: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Elliot
Pin 92131: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Happy
Pin 92132: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Pinocchio
Pin 92133: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Goofy
Pin 93824: WDI - Characters Sorcerer's Hat - Pluto
Pin 94291: WDI-Characters Sorcerers - Daisy
Pin 95291: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #39 - Oliver
Pin 95292: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #40 - Dinah
Pin 95293: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #41 - Marie
Pin 95294: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #42 - Toulouse
Pin 95295: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #43 - Berlioz
Pin 95308: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #35 - Baloo
Pin 95589: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hat - Tweedledee
Pin 95590: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hat - Tweedledum

Very cool. :)

So far I have:
Pin 84530: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Stitch
Pin 84552: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Cheshire Cat
Pin 85056: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Chip & Dale
Pin 86512: WDI - Characters Sorcerers- Maleficent Dragon
Pin 92130: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Elliot
Pin 92131: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Happy
Pin 92132: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Pinocchio
Pin 92133: WDI - Characters Sorcerers - Goofy
Pin 93824: WDI - Characters Sorcerer's Hat - Pluto
Pin 94291: WDI-Characters Sorcerers - Daisy
Pin 95291: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #39 - Oliver
Pin 95292: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #40 - Dinah
Pin 95293: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #41 - Marie
Pin 95294: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #42 - Toulouse
Pin 95295: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #43 - Berlioz
Pin 95308: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #35 - Baloo
Pin 95589: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hat - Tweedledee
Pin 95590: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hat - Tweedledum

OMG! Stitch and Baloo are breaking my heart! Congrats on getting these so far :)

Nice looking collection. Are you planning on a special frame or display?

Actually, my mom got a really beautiful wooden-framed cork board from Goodwill recently that I plan to use! I want to preserve them in their plastic packaging, but I saw the thread in the Pin Discussion about acid in the backings, so I'm not sure :shock:

I love this!

I really hope you keep updating this thread as your collection grows, because I love seeing actual photographs of pins.

So far, my favorites out of the ones you've posted pictures of are Pinocchio and the Dwarves.

Please keep the pictures coming! :bigthumb:

I love this!

I really hope you keep updating this thread as your collection grows, because I love seeing actual photographs of pins.

So far, my favorites out of the ones you've posted pictures of are Pinocchio and the Dwarves.

Please keep the pictures coming! :bigthumb:

Thank you, sorapandora! I definitely will! I stared at the Pinnochio one for a long long time when I first held it, so beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back