• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW December Pick-ups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview has it that there will be new princess OEs this month. I am poised to strike like a panther.

the-princess-and-the-frog3.png

(actual photo of me)

Love the Frozen skates and Olaf and Sven, hope they'll stick around a bit longer :) just got some unexpected finances :(
But wanted to say, Merlin, you're awesome! Thanks for doing these pickups all year even with Christmas coming. You help a lot of people :)

Hey there, Merlin - I was just checking the page and saw you added me for the Stitch Season's Greetings 2016 pin - I definitely do NOT want that. So maybe you meant to put someone else's name there? Thanks!

Hey there, Merlin - I was just checking the page and saw you added me for the Stitch Season's Greetings 2016 pin - I definitely do NOT want that. So maybe you meant to put someone else's name there? Thanks!
Oof. I keep making mistakes with these darn Stitch pins. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi! I'd like to request a countdown pin and the Maleficent skate.
Also, would you be able to get three of the holiday passport books at Epcot . . .the little one so you can track what goodies you sampled?

As always, THANK YOU!!!
Got you on the list! And that shouldn't be a problem. :)

Okay guys. Apparently grading is flying my brain and I keep making mistakes on here. So PLEASE double check the list! If something is wrong, just let me know. :3 I'll be doing a run tomorrow afternoon and we should know how those Woodland Criters work by then.

Okay guys. Apparently grading is flying my brain and I keep making mistakes on here. So PLEASE double check the list! If something is wrong, just let me know. :3 I'll be doing a run tomorrow afternoon and we should know how those Woodland Criters work by then.

Don't let school stress you out Wizard Guy! I believe in You! *face of pure determination* :D

eefc928652f8b09bbd189a3e1ac69c98.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Maybe I should transfer... I have a final tomorrow I REALLY don't want to take, but sadly my professor isn't one to be influenced by disney pins. :(

Okay guys. Apparently grading is flying my brain

You should employ the technique my fifth grade teacher claimed to use, after someone complained about her grading. With a perfectly straight face, she told us she took five pieces of masking tape, wrote A, B, C, D, or F on each one, and placed them at random spots on her living room floor. Then she stood in the middle of the room with our papers in her hand, tossed them into the air, and let them fall. Whichever piece of tape yours landed closest to, that was the grade you got.

You're welcome. :D

You should employ the technique my fifth grade teacher claimed to use, after someone complained about her grading. With a perfectly straight face, she told us she took five pieces of masking tape, wrote A, B, C, D, or F on each one, and placed them at random spots on her living room floor. Then she stood in the middle of the room with our papers in her hand, tossed them into the air, and let them fall. Whichever piece of tape yours landed closest to, that was the grade you got.

You're welcome. :D
Let it be written, let it be done.

6d0320d8196693ef736905312c2de014.gif

Confirmed for Reveal Conceal woodland critters. So far I've seen Bambi, Thumper, and Chip/Dale (on one pin) as chasers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back