• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW December Pick-ups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW December Pick-ups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
c03141643eea8aa3e0b8769c3c6448a0.jpg

These are out too! LE 500 $85!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm a sucker for Snow White in her winter dress pins! I'll have to try to trade for this one.

Alrighty! I've updated all of the completed pickups today! :D Somehow managed to get everything. PHEW! I've also updated the prices for the Dec 1st pins to reflect the actual cost plus tax. The mystery boxes were much cheaper! Hooray!

Invoices will go out over the next few days. I'm in grading jail, so I'll likely use it as a break. Hahah!

Thanks everyone!

~Merlin

Yay, thanks for the clearer pic! I can't tell if I think that's cute or slightly terrifying...either way I'll definitely have to trade for/buy one at some point.

Edit: I can buy an actual Disney Racers Genie diecast car. I...I think I need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oops, forgot to update you guys! I picked up all the pins requested for today's release. :3 I'll update the thread tomorrow after GRADES ARE POSTED.

Can I get this last Duets pin? Thank you, and thanks for picking up like... nearly all of this set for me throughout the year hah
Sure thing. :D I'll update the list tomorrow.

Also, my bf will me helping me for the BatB Love Letter pickup, so we should be able to get them all. :D

Ugh! What's wrong with me? XD I've updated this for obtained and any additional requests. I'll update any payment and shipped information probably tomorrow evening. I have ONE CLASS LEFT and I'm so happy. XD

PS - Boyfriend will be helping me with the BatB pickup! So we should be able to snag them all. :D

~Merlin

ee76bc82762c7563dd5f77fe686989b2.jpg

These were also released yesterday! Im at the parks today, so I can grab some! $15.99 retail.

~Merlin

Alrighty! I have updated the pickups list. :) Just one more run this year! Aahhhh! I've also moved the Duets Release to the January pickup thread since it won't happen until after the new year anyway. :3 Thanks everyone!

~Merlin

Whoohoo! With boyfriend's help, we were able to get everyone's Love Letter! :D huzzah! Those will mail out after the new year since we are leaving tomorrow and I'm sure the mail is crazy enough as is. XD

Thanks everyone, and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!

~Merlin

Is it to late to get the Tiana love letter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure she's still around. I'll grab one for you on the 5th. If you would, though, could you request it on the January pickup? That way I'll be sure to remember it day of. :3 thanks!

~Merlin

All orders here have been filled and any domestic packages will be mailed out on the 3rd. :3 thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back