• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW EPCOT Flower and Garden Pickups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW EPCOT Flower and Garden Pickups: At Cost!
Hey, just curious. Why are the OB and Figment pin slots for the first two co-ops for the 4-pin set (these co-ops will happen regardless etc. etc.) still marked as "open"?

Hey, just curious. Why are the OB and Figment pin slots for the first two co-ops for the 4-pin set (these co-ops will happen regardless etc. etc.) still marked as "open"?
Because in those cases, the primary buyer of the co-op (me for 1 and Tokaji for 2) would be getting the full set regardless. So I spread the others out so we can make as many co-ops as possible. Otherwise we'd have two less co-ops because of the number of people who want Judy and Stitch.

Does that make sense? I'm not sure I explained that well. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just a bump for this! I'll be doing the first round of pickups on Thursday, and then BF and I will be going on Saturday, so we should be able to knock out almost all of the requests that first weekend! :D I'll send out invoices and update prices on Thursday night or Friday.

~Merlin

Hi Merlin, thanks as always for doing the pickups. I was hoping that I can revise my request just a little bit. On second thought, I don't think I will need two BATB pins or the Lilo and stitch passholder pins. One of each should suffice. Thanks again!

I have updated the prices for the 4-pin set and the Butterflies. I still have not confirmed the LE size for the other pins. This will be my first stop tomorrow, so stay tuned!

~Merlin

Wow! I didn't realize they would be so much. Would you please remove me from the list for the butterfly pins? Thank you and my apologies!

Actually, me too, can you please remove me from the butterfly pin list? I was on the fence with that one and the cost clinched it. Thanks!

Even with being LE, I wonder if those Butterfly pins will show up at the discount shops after the event. Because, yeah, $24.95 seems a bit "optimistic" of a price for Disney.

Even with being LE, I wonder if those Butterfly pins will show up at the discount shops after the event. Because, yeah, $24.95 seems a bit "optimistic" of a price for Disney.
I'm pretty sure that's what the last ones were, or close to it. It is two pins. But, still, I think last year's lasted well past the event. But these are much cuter.

Argh! Another LE judy pin I'll have to try hunting down, what is the LE size of that set? These FandG pins are gorgeous!

Argh! Another LE judy pin I'll have to try hunting down, what is the LE size of that set? These FandG pins are gorgeous!
The set is LE 500 and retail is $55 for the four pins. Oof! But she seems to be the break away favorite from the set. :)

The set is LE 500 and retail is $55 for the four pins. Oof! But she seems to be the break away favorite from the set. :)

Whoa! :eek: I'm not surprised, she is awesome! That orange bird one is very cute as well!

0cbb37090a6912b5b4acfa13219182cc.jpg

Post-festival pickups are always.... Impressive. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back