• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW EPCOT Flower and Garden Pickups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW EPCOT Flower and Garden Pickups: At Cost!
0cbb37090a6912b5b4acfa13219182cc.jpg

Post-festival pickups are always.... Impressive. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
690556b00bffcb9d060d41a2f6259c2d.gif

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Okay gang! I have managed to pick up everything except for the final Co-Op set. I will be returning on Saturday and should be able to grab it then.

In the mean time, I'll be sending out invoices tomorrow afternoon. This was a considerable haul, so I'd appreciate payment as soon as you can (after you're invoiced, naturally). But, if you need to hold off, just let me know. :3 No worries!

From what I gathered, the 4-pin set isn't selling as quickly as we had feared, but since it is LE 500, I doubt it will last all the way through March. The BatB pin is a big seller, so those might fly quickly as well despite it's higher edition size (I remember the Sorcerer one from last year only lasting a few weeks...). So just keep that in mind. :)

~Merlin

Your inbox is full :)
(payment sent)
Thanks! :D inbox open again (for the record)

Also for the record, for those of you considering the 4-Pin set, I doubt they'll make it past next week, and I'll be there today until about 2, so if you want one, be sure to let me know. :) I'll be grabbing the last co-op set today as well. :)

I'm new to the DPF so I'm way behind on signing up but if there any available co-ops on Stitch open, please add me.
I'm afraid there probably won't be any more. :( the big pin area is sold out of them, so they're only in the Festival center, which means there's probably not enough to last to next week. :( sorry!

Hey gang. Just a heads up! My practice PhD exam begins on Monday, March 6 and lasts through Wednesday night. As such, I will be in self-imposed exile until after the exam and will most likely not be able to post, respond to messages, ship orders, or update threads. But I’ll be sure to check everything before my weekly park adventure on Thursday. Thanks in advance for your patience, and I’ll see you on the other side of this exam!

~Merlin

Hi CJ! Do you know if the Olaf pin is still the pin you get doing the F&G tour at Epcot? It's pin 116088

Also Good luck with your exams!
I'm not sure, as I've never heard of the tour before. However, I'm sure the tour costs money if they're handing out pins for it...

I'm not sure, as I've never heard of the tour before. However, I'm sure the tour costs money if they're handing out pins for it...

Yes it does, I think it was $70 or $75 I was looking to sponsor someone last year (I'd pay for the tour and they get me the pin) but after I agreed I never heard back from them :( still looking for the pin :(

Hey gang! Those of you who are ready to have your order shipped out, would you pleat comment here? I have completed all outstanding pickups for the F&G Festival so far and would like to go ahead and start mailing out. :) thanks!

~Merlin

Hey gang! Those of you who are ready to have your order shipped out, would you pleat comment here? I have completed all outstanding pickups for the F&G Festival so far and would like to go ahead and start mailing out. :) thanks!

It's always tough to pull the trigger, 'cause you know they're going to do a surprise release as soon as you put that LBE in the mail! :rofl:

I don't need anything from the March fliers though, I guess... *winces* you can mail away!

:fig:

Hi there,next time you are in Epcot, can you see if they have a special edition F&G Duffy Bear 17" plush? I seem to remember seeing something about it, but now I can't remember where.

Hi there,next time you are in Epcot, can you see if they have a special edition F&G Duffy Bear 17" plush? I seem to remember seeing something about it, but now I can't remember where.
Sure thing. :) I'll keep an eye out for it. :)

Hi there, I was just wondering if this was still going on??? And if you had had had a chance to look for the bear??
(I forgot I posted this) :facepalm:
There is a Shellie bear, but not a Duffy. She's $33 if I remember correctly. I won't be able to go back until the 27th, but they're all over the place there. Hahah!

if you come across these can you grab me two of each please

Beauty and the Beast F&G 2017
Lilo and Stitch F&G 2017 - Passholder

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi Merlin, could I get two beauty and the beast garden pins please? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm afraid those have sold out. :(

However, if there are other F&G pins you need, please request them on the May thread, as I might forget about this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back