• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW WDW: Fairy Tails annual pin trading event Aug 9-10, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW WDW: Fairy Tails annual pin trading event Aug 9-10, 2019
I've not done this virtual queue before! It says I will be placed in it once the registration opens. I see the countdown clock. Will I see my name on a list at or around 1PM EDT???
Many thanks.
I'm not sure that any of us have done this before, but to my knowledge you'll be given "live updates" and know your place in line. I'm not sure exactly how that will manifest though. This will be a learning experience for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I don't think we have to actually refresh the page (with the countdown clock for registration beginning), right? It says I will be placed in line IN RANDOM order once the registration opens...
is that right folks in the know???

If you click on the Best in Show link it will bring you to another page. At the bottom is a time until. Under that is a small queue ID that I clicked on and it seems to be holding a place. We will see. I tried it on another laptop and it is a different queue ID so I think that what we are looking for.
9fe1c63e706aa7b09199e7465291c778.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you click on the Best in Show link it will bring you to another page. At the bottom is a time until. Under that is a small queue ID that I clicked on and it seems to be holding a place. We will see. I tried it on another laptop and it is a different queue ID so I think that what we are looking for.
9fe1c63e706aa7b09199e7465291c778.jpg

1d00736a7a23ea258e57dc786a26dc6a.jpg

I'M STILL ON 1134- 3 MIN NOW! I think something is wrong for me!
now it says line is paused at 1110! sigh sigh sigh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back