• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW February Pickups: At Cost! (Feb 2 Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW February Pickups: At Cost! (Feb 2 Announced)
It's Valentine's Day, and I'm feeling sappy, so I need to get that "My happy place is with you" Mickey/Minnie pin. Damn my gooey feelings! :lol:

Thank you, Magic Man!

On the list! :3

It seems Disney has forsaken us with the flyers for this month. XD As per usual, I'll be at the parks around 9am EST so stay tuned to see what pins come out. :3 Here's hoping for the next Doorways pin! :D

~Merlin

On the list! :3

It seems Disney has forsaken us with the flyers for this month. XD As per usual, I'll be at the parks around 9am EST so stay tuned to see what pins come out. :3 Here's hoping for the next Doorways pin! :D

~Merlin
I can't wait to see who the next one will be. o:

Here are the releases for today!

183737e91fd22a368b12db8144dd0565.jpg

f0fa13c95d98311090d71cb6ff58ccc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alrighty! We should be all updated to this point, including payments received and orders invoiced.

If you have paid before this message and are not marked, please double check with me so I can mark your payment.

Thanks! :3

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back