• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW February Pickups: At Cost! (Feb 2 Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list should be updated to here. :)

Rumor has it that the Essence of Evil Jafar will be released today, along with the Tiki Room Doorway to Disney. So keep an eye out here for the announcement around 9:15am! :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here's the releases for today! Let those requests roll!

88996ab07057cae721a7c14432b25b89.jpg

32c7c3828c92ea6d195bb2976e184740.jpg

1a45a120e667068b7fc9932965a6732b.jpg

e6d6d0dd6925a6fef9c5305829df05a9.jpg

Annual pass holder with orange bird please.

if not too much to ask for 2, I know my sister would like one also. Either way, very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Okay, we should be updated to this point. :) Please double check me! ESPECIALLY if you made a request on the 2017 page as I might have missed it. :)

~Merlin

I'll be wrapping up my pickups today withing the next couple of hours (5pm at the latest). Just a heads up. :)

Hey Merlin
Not pins but the next time you pass by the Wonderground Gallery would you mind taking a few quick pictures of the currently available postcards please ?
I'm doing some Disney decorating and I'm a few short :)

Hey Merlin
Not pins but the next time you pass by the Wonderground Gallery would you mind taking a few quick pictures of the currently available postcards please ?
I'm doing some Disney decorating and I'm a few short :)
Sure thing. Now that the Art festival is over, they should have their stock back, hahha! I do still have one of those Mulan ones, with the purple mountains.

Hello Merlin, i come back to you for Mulan and Pocahontas pin. Have you found this pin ?
Thanks for your answer ^^

I haven't found them yet. I imagine that they're in Disney Springs, which I haven't been to in a bit. I'll be sure to stop by there on Thursday. :)

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back