• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW January Pick-ups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

WDW January Pick-ups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
Hey Merlin
Could you please grab me one of each of the recent OE Stained Glass pins featuring BaTB / Evil Queen . And also a couple of boxes of the Mr Potato Head mystery packs .
Many Thanks
David

Invoices have been sent out! If you have requested a pin from a past release (i.e. you're also listed in post #2), then I will wait to send you an invoice until after this Thursday when I can confirm that pickup. Thanks! :3 If you would, please pay for your order before I make the pickup, if at all possible. Thanks very much! :)

~Merlin

Merlin, please remove me from the Hercules and SB Doorway pins. I should be able to do my own pickups the last week of January. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi again,
Do they still sell packs of mickey head pin backs at the park? And if so, can you check to see how many in the pack and a price? I just acquired a bag of pins with no pin backs...

Thanks

Hi again,
Do they still sell packs of mickey head pin backs at the park? And if so, can you check to see how many in the pack and a price? I just acquired a bag of pins with no pin backs...

Thanks

i have *mountains* of Mickey pin backs. Lmk how many you need and I'll be happy to drop some in the mail to you.

f4e5d03241f7361e004ab6da702a34a8.jpg

d9e4df96607bfc16508ade0b174af0f9.jpg

The new figment pin is huge, put pricy!

Natelove and Ocean, I have grabbed yours. Please confirm you still want it at this price! 24.99 retail.

Newly addicted, please let me know if you still want me to pick it up for you. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Will you be attending the Epcot Festival of Arts? If so can you pick up a couple of the Festival of Arts park maps and the passport?

Let me know.

Back