• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW January Pick-ups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Awesome, please add me for both of them. Also, is the chinese new year alan-a-dale something you have access to?
Both of them? Are you talking about the Disney recollections pin? That's a spinner, so baby Herc is on one side and adult Herc the other. :) I'll put you down for one (unless you want two).

And I'm afraid not about Alan. :( he's from wdi which is in California and technically only available to cast members.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Embarrassed newbie here...:facepalm: Didn't realize it was a spinner. Just one please. Thanks for the info on Allan.

Both of them? Are you talking about the Disney recollections pin? That's a spinner, so baby Herc is on one side and adult Herc the other. :) I'll put you down for one (unless you want two).

And I'm afraid not about Alan. :( he's from wdi which is in California and technically only available to cast members.

Embarrassed newbie here...:facepalm: Didn't realize it was a spinner. Just one please. Thanks for the info on Allan.
Absolutely no problem. :D I didn't know it was a spinner until it had released! Hahah. Surprises all around. :)

If you're hunting for Alan, it would suggest poking around the different Facebook groups or Instagram for a seller. He seems to be running between 30-35 I think. Though he'll likely settle within a week or so. :)

Okay gang, so with no official flyer yet, I'll add what I find today here until I can make an official February pickup thread (probably this afternoon). So keep an eye out! :3

Here are the first February releases. I'll make an official February pickup thread soon. But for now, you can request here.

c403128c56522424a51e9d342633abd2.jpg

fc1f5b8886a10371556879fc1e7fa925.jpg

I will be getting 8 of these Aladdin puzzles to start with so I'm not sure how many I can grab today. Just FYI. :3

692acac1db29f86700d765e04206b733.jpg

65fff0daf8aa8133f8d7c75654456ae4.jpg

Back