• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW January Pick-ups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

WDW January Pick-ups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
If you somehow get ahold of another of the Ursula perfume bottles let me know, please

Awesome, please add me for both of them. Also, is the chinese new year alan-a-dale something you have access to?
Both of them? Are you talking about the Disney recollections pin? That's a spinner, so baby Herc is on one side and adult Herc the other. I'll put you down for one (unless you want two).

And I'm afraid not about Alan. he's from wdi which is in California and technically only available to cast members.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Embarrassed newbie here...:facepalm: Didn't realize it was a spinner. Just one please. Thanks for the info on Allan.

Embarrassed newbie here...:facepalm: Didn't realize it was a spinner. Just one please. Thanks for the info on Allan.
Absolutely no problem. I didn't know it was a spinner until it had released! Hahah. Surprises all around.

If you're hunting for Alan, it would suggest poking around the different Facebook groups or Instagram for a seller. He seems to be running between 30-35 I think. Though he'll likely settle within a week or so.

Okay gang, so with no official flyer yet, I'll add what I find today here until I can make an official February pickup thread (probably this afternoon). So keep an eye out! :3

Here are the first February releases. I'll make an official February pickup thread soon. But for now, you can request here.

I will be getting 8 of these Aladdin puzzles to start with so I'm not sure how many I can grab today. Just FYI. :3

Sorry if you have already posted but what do the monorail pins look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk