• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW June Pickups: At Cost! (All Pins Announced + Kingdom of Cute Vinylmation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW June Pickups: At Cost! (All Pins Announced + Kingdom of Cute Vinylmation)
I am so late, but please put me down for Hades. Thankuu

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Did you find the new Rapunzel and Pascal OE pins yet? Hope they will be at the parks soon :D
Disneypinsblog.com posted that they have arrived in WDW, but I haven't seen them yet. They're probably at Springs, but I didn't go there today because it was raining like crazy. XD

Do I need to grab them for you? I couldn't remember what the verdict was. Hahah!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Disneypinsblog.com posted that they have arrived in WDW, but I haven't seen them yet. They're probably at Springs, but I didn't go there today because it was raining like crazy. XD

Do I need to grab them for you? I couldn't remember what the verdict was. Hahah!

~Merlin

If it isn't too much trouble to get them at Springs at your next pickup I would really like them, pretty please :) I've just asked a friend going to the parks today if she got them for me before you go, i'll let you know :) thanks so much for doing this :)

If it isn't too much trouble to get them at Springs at your next pickup I would really like them, pretty please :) I've just asked a friend going to the parks today if she got them for me before you go, i'll let you know :) thanks so much for doing this :)
Sounds like a plan. :3

Doorways to Disney (small world) please!!!!

Also add a little something on the invoice to pick up 2 traders for the hidden Mickey dog bones I need (if you are still doing that). Not worth paying shipping for two traders!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also anyone know how to get the vacation club pins? My mother in law is a member but can you only get them at the parks? Or can she order them online?

Okay! We should be updated to this point.

I'm also going to offer up at cost pickups for the Kingdom of Cute Vinylmation boxes. Retail is $18.99. And it's just one figure per box , if I'm not mistaken. I have no idea how many I can actually get (or if they'll last until Thursday), but I'll do my best. :)
d8f13a85e357f7573c6a91f50e08a7ec.jpg
6a265af173055d0420980bc4617958f6.jpg

Okay! We should be updated to this point.

I'm also going to offer up at cost pickups for the Kingdom of Cute Vinylmation boxes. Retail is $18.99. And it's just one figure per box , if I'm not mistaken. I have no idea how many I can actually get (or if they'll last until Thursday), but I'll do my best. :)
d8f13a85e357f7573c6a91f50e08a7ec.jpg
6a265af173055d0420980bc4617958f6.jpg

Sign me up for one of you find them! Many thanks!

Sign me up for one of you find them! Many thanks!

Merlin, I apologize...but a friend stumbled upon them at DLR and got one for me. Please cancel. Sorry to cause confusion! She said there were a boatload...and that she doesn't understand the feeding frenzy happening on eBay.

Merlin, I apologize...but a friend stumbled upon them at DLR and got one for me. Please cancel. Sorry to cause confusion! She said there were a boatload...and that she doesn't understand the feeding frenzy happening on eBay.

No problem! I'm wondering why people are going crazy as well. The prices are totally out of hand for some of them. Luckily, I got the SitS for the price of the box, hahah!

They are limited release, so it doesn't shock me that more came in. :)

Hi Merlin, please pick up 2 kingdom of cute boxes (if you see them) for me. Thank you! :)

Can I get...
EoE: Hades
DtD: Small World

And as a bonus request, if you happen to have traders with you and you happen to see a woody parking sign HM or the Mulan silver chaser Parking sign HM could you trade for them and I'll mail you some traders??

Thank Merlin u the bestttt❤️

Good news everyone! Herc is a little cheaper than expected: $12.99!

Let me know if you would like a refund for the difference or a credit toward the next pickup. :)
0b3fe5f24bce5c52fba255f8967781a1.jpg

Hi Merlin, can you put me down for the following if still available?

Star Wars PotM: Death Star
Hercules 20th Anniversary
Essence of Evil: Hades
Fourth of July - Chip and Dale
Pandora Logo
Na'vi River Journey
Flight of Passage
Banshee Totem
Pandora Conservation Initiative
ACE Logo

Thanks!!! S/F Leatherneck

I've got you on my list for today. I'll update the big list soon, Ln. :)

Also, I grabbed the three Kingdom of Cute boxes! They have plenty so let me know if I need more.

I've got you on my list for today. I'll update the big list soon, Ln. :)

Also, I grabbed the three Kingdom of Cute boxes! They have plenty so let me know if I need more.

I have 2 coming to me (and a Dole Whip)...let's stay in touch re:trading if need be! Curious as to your wants besides Sword in the stone! I'd like the people mover and castle. They say I'm a dreamer...

I've already got my SitS, the only other one I would want is the chaser, Jungle Cruise. But I don't need it and didn't buy any more boxes. Hahah!

Those of you whom I picked up for, I'm happy to open them and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back