• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW June Pickups: At Cost! (All Pins Announced + Kingdom of Cute Vinylmation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW June Pickups: At Cost! (All Pins Announced + Kingdom of Cute Vinylmation)
Also, if anyone is interested, I'm buying this set and breaking it up at cost. Each pin is $17, plus shipping and such.

Jafar, Hades, Ursula, and Maleficent are all spoken for.

That leaves Cruella, Hook, Evil Queen, and Scar. :) let me know if you want them and I'll add them to your order!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What set of villains are you breaking up Merlin? I may be interested, thx.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What set of villains are you breaking up Merlin? I may be interested, thx.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Oh! My picture didn't load!

Hook and EQ are still available. :)
7a781589d2d43cd8a4bed119bb0e5983.jpg

Hey gang!

Shelterkat, our resident DLR pickup artist, has contacted me to let me know that she has a spare Disney Film Mystery box that she would like to offer to those currently on that list!

In the spirit of fairness, I used a random number generator to choose the winner who will have the opportunity to purchase the leftover box from Shelterkat.

OPEN REQUESTS:
1) Princess
2) Pilcrow
3) PinFan
4) disneykins

db02a1254051f1845a57db7a8830198e.jpg

Congrats Princess! Please contact Shelterkat for your total and to arrange payment. Thanks! :D

~Merlin

Merlin, is there any chance this is still around: Hercules 20th Anniversary, Retail: $14.99, Edition Size: 2,000 ? Decided I need it, haha, rather late I know !

I'll update the list this evening, but I should have everyone on my in-park list.

Also, we will hopefully be grabbing some of the Film Mystery Boxes today as well. So let me know if you need any!

~Merlin

We are headed to the Contemporary now. I've heard the Film pins are back in stock there. We have enough space to get an extra 4. Let me know pretty soon if you want to hop on that!

~Merlin

Hello,
Please put me down for one Disney Films Mystery set and one Steeds Mystery Set.
Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hello,
Please put me down for one Disney Films Mystery set and one Steeds Mystery Set.
Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Which of the seven Revealed Steeds do you want? Or do you just want any random box?

Might be a good idea to give me a few in list of priority, as certain ones (like Pegasus) are getting hard to find.

~Merlin

Merlin - can you put me down for the 4th of July Chip and Dale pin and one box of the Steeds mystery set with the Mary Poppins carousel steed as the revealed? Thanks!

Last edited:
Photo from @disbeykoolaid on Instagram. Even cuter in "real" life! Shiny!!! Merlin, if I get a SitS, it's yours!
afb695e0b8a44caab4587022a04ccb19.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going for a full set :)
On the bright side any duplicates will be for trade so perhaps I can help you find whichever you're looking for

That sounds great! I'd love to get all but I care less for the Sword in the Stone and the gargoyle. We'll see! I adore the people mover, Dumbo, Space Mountain....and the Dole Whip...we'll, that's a must-have! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay gang! A lot of updating just happened, please go back and double check me! :D I've added the KoC Mystery pins, and I also have three extra Film Mystery boxes if anyone wants them. :)

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back