• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Sporadic Pickups: At Cost Lotto - 9/17 Drop

Keep it up @MerlinEmrys!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Welcome Home!
Ooh! Here's my favorite brush off gif:
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I don’t have any needs but I wanted to echo the sentiments of others in saying how sweet it was to see another pickup thread of yours pop up :D

thanks for sharing Pin release fun <3 it’s a lot of work!

s-0b775f061a869aec740e1b020e6d12d1e06574eb.gif

List updated to here! If there's any last minute requests, you've got about two hours to get them in. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I've been able to fill all current requests. I'm headed to Springs shortly to see what's still there.

Disguises were sold out at Epcot. :(

I saw on DisneyPinsBlog that the 2020 Halloween on the High Seas Cruise Line pin was spotted at pin traders at Springs yesterday. If you happen to see this in time, any chance I could get one of those? I’m a cruise line junky.

I saw on DisneyPinsBlog that the 2020 Halloween on the High Seas Cruise Line pin was spotted at pin traders at Springs yesterday. If you happen to see this in time, any chance I could get one of those? I’m a cruise line junky.
If they have them I'll snag it. :)

Invoices sent!

Due to my own goof, I have the following pins in hand should anyone want to snag them:

Trick or Treat Cuties: Max and Roxanne
Trick or Treat Cuties: Pooh and Piglet
WDW Quarterly: Mickey
Halloween OE: Thor and Loki
Tiny Kingdom Series 3 (x5)
Pride Jumbo (retail: 54.99)

Request the following;

Ink & Paint:

Lady & Tramp
Perdita & Pongo
Dumbo
Bambi

Food & Wine:

Sleeping Beauty

Beer

Thanks, Andy.

Hey Soupy,

For the Ink and Paint set, those are mystery sets, so I can't guarantee you'll get the ones you want. Is there a specific number you want? Or would you be better off just grabbing the individuals on ebay?

I'll add you to the list for the others.

Poop, I missed the party here...welcome back professor and I’ll be sure to pay more attention in class next time...;-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. :) I'm going up this week actually for a real vacation day (GASP!) so I can grab stragglers if you need. ;) plus I do have a handful of leftovers!

Back