• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wedding Editin Rapunzel doll...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedding Editin Rapunzel doll...
Yeah! I found the link on Facebook, and ordered! It didn't accept the shipping discount, but I don't care! YAY!!!!

I found the link on FB too, and I didn't get the shipping discount as well. Oh well, I'm happy now, there won't be any need to wake up at 5am just to be outside the mall at 6 and wait for 3 hours! God bless internet shopping ;) !!! Also got my confirmation mail, so no need to worry.

Still people on Fb say they burried the link to avoid Website traffic and crashing, like the other time. I'm wondering if people will go early to stores tomorrow, will find out tomorrow. Best luck to everyone who still doesn't have her.

Last edited:
Weird that it didn't accept the free shipping code for you guys. It appears to have gone through for me. My order went through at 12:10 AM PST. I kind of jumped the gun and ordered LE Rapunzel before I thought to look for the 12" Tangled Ever After Flynn doll, so when I found him a couple of minutes later, I had to order him separately (and of course with shipping fees, since I only wanted to order him). Thank goodness this was not like the post-Mulan Designer Doll releases at all! :) Congratulations to all who pre-ordered!

New Tangled Merchandise Online!

I found the link on FB too, and I didn't get the shipping discount as well. Oh well, I'm happy now, there won't be any need to wake up at 5am just to be outside the mall at 6 and wait for 3 hours! God bless internet shopping ;) !!! Also got my confirmation mail, so no need to worry.

Still people on Fb say they burried the link to avoid Website traffic and crashing, like the other time. I'm wondering if people will go early to stores tomorrow, will find out tomorrow. Best luck to everyone who still doesn't have her.
My computer froze just after I posted the photo and info on the pre-order. Fortunately, I had already got my pre-order in before that! LOL!
Now that it's after 12:30 am PST, the link is no longer buried.
Now searching on "rapunzel doll" will bring up not only the pre-order for the LE 17 wedding Rapunzel doll, but also the

Tangled Ever After Mini Princess Doll Set -- 4-Pc.

Tangled Ever After Rapunzel Doll -- 12'' H

Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider Doll -- 12'' H

Weird that it didn't accept the free shipping code for you guys. It appears to have gone through for me. My order went through at 12:10 AM PST. I kind of jumped the gun and ordered LE Rapunzel before I thought to look for the 12" Tangled Ever After Flynn doll, so when I found him a couple of minutes later, I had to order him separately (and of course with shipping fees, since I only wanted to order him). Thank goodness this was not like the post-Mulan Designer Doll releases at all! :) Congratulations to all who pre-ordered!
It's a great day so far! Congratulations to you Shiva, on your order of the LE Wedding Rapunzel, as well as the 12'' wedding Flynn. It may be a glitch that prevented the shipping discount from going through for me, or maybe because I signed in after I started my checkout and put in the SHIPTODAY code in. I didn't want to back out and risk losing the order, so I just accepted the shipping fee.

Lots of new Tangled dolls now on the Disney Store site, as I listed in my previous post. I will also go to the Disney Store tomorrow after it opens (not lining up early), to see if I can pre-order in person too. I won't be surprised if they don't let me pre-order another doll, but it's worth a shot. I will also see if they have the other new Tangled dolls for sale, so I can pick them out in person rather than ordering them online.

did someone already saw this one

$(KGrHqVHJ!8E9!5Vc!DcBPQYt()KMw~~60_12.JPG

Wow, the Disney Store site just let me order a second LE Tangled Ever After Rapunzel doll! I also got a confirmation email, so I hope it sticks! However, I had to try to add it to my checkout several times, as the Disney Store site freezes for several minutes after I add the doll to my cart.

Last edited:
Wow, the Disney Store site just let me order a second LE Tangled Ever After Rapunzel doll! I also got a confirmation email, so I hope it sticks! However, I had to try to add it to my checkout several times, as the Disney Store site freezes for several minutes after I add the doll to my cart.

Interesting! But it makes sense. The item page says: "Please Note: Each Guest will be limited to ordering a maximum of one of this item per order." So technically, like the Designer dolls, one could make multiple orders, with only one LE doll in each order. I think the retail stores will enforce the limit of one per household, since they have a very limited number of available pre-orders. The Disney Store online site may restrict/cancel extra orders as well, but I still don't think they have the man-power or software programs to screen all of their orders. We'll see, though. :)

I just ordered mine as well... hope all is well with the pre-orders, I won't be 100% relieved until I see it out of the box. And I couldn't get the shipping discount either, but I was so happy to see it online and able to be ordered that I just went with it. :)

I woke up a little late, but just preordered the doll.

Shipping code did not work for me either...but I would much rather pay a little extra and not have to drive to the store in the morning. :)

This was a much smoother experience than the Designer Dolls!

Interesting! But it makes sense. The item page says: "Please Note: Each Guest will be limited to ordering a maximum of one of this item per order." So technically, like the Designer dolls, one could make multiple orders, with only one LE doll in each order. I think the retail stores will enforce the limit of one per household, since they have a very limited number of available pre-orders. The Disney Store online site may restrict/cancel extra orders as well, but I still don't think they have the man-power or software programs to screen all of their orders. We'll see, though. :)
Thanks for the explanation, makes sense. I was so absorbed with trying to order, then trying to save product images to my computer, that I didn't even notice that boldface text about 1 doll per order, not per address or household. LOL.

Also, I was also able to order another LE Wedding Rapunzel doll and ship to an address in Europe. The DisneyStore.com site won't let someone from outside of North America to pre-order directly, but this is a workaround.

the french disney store web site , announced that the rapunzel wedding doll will be avaible the 28th march ! it's official ! France will have the doll too ^^ . No pre order for us but at least we are sure to have some just for us. :wiggle:

Thanks for the explanation, makes sense. I was so absorbed with trying to order, then trying to save product images to my computer, that I didn't even notice that boldface text about 1 doll per order, not per address or household. LOL. Also, I was also able to order another LE Wedding Rapunzel doll and ship to an address in Europe. The DisneyStore.com site won't let someone from outside of North America to pre-order directly, but this is a workaround.

Here is a print screen of Disney Store saying that it is limited to 1 doll per household.

convo.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, after hearing about all of you pre-ordering, it makes me even more excited to get her once released in the UK!!! The photos on the website are great, love the certificate you get with her, and I see there even more new merchandise also released!! I hope we get that here! Looks great! So, just to clarify, is it only 1 per household, so I could technically order another one and have it sent to another address or does it go on billing addresses in which case I'd have to get my mum or someone to order it for me? I would love for my 2 daughters to have a doll each. I'd appreciate your opinion, thanks, and well done to those of you who got a pre-order!!! yay!!

We were able to get ours :) SO excited, the pictures look amazing.

On a side note, anyone see the new toy and plush sale..? My wallet is going to be crying..there is so much stuff I've been saying "as soon as it goes on sale..." but now that has accumulated to a lot :lol:

side-side note: did anyone see the wedding Rapunzel dress up gown?? SO cute.

Only 5 weeks and one day until we get to try and order her over here in the UK, i am keeping my fingers crossed that it goes as easy over here as it seems to have done for you guys and girls in the US :anxious:

Wow, after hearing about all of you pre-ordering, it makes me even more excited to get her once released in the UK!!! The photos on the website are great, love the certificate you get with her, and I see there even more new merchandise also released!! I hope we get that here! Looks great! So, just to clarify, is it only 1 per household, so I could technically order another one and have it sent to another address or does it go on billing addresses in which case I'd have to get my mum or someone to order it for me? I would love for my 2 daughters to have a doll each. I'd appreciate your opinion, thanks, and well done to those of you who got a pre-order!!! yay!!

Unfortunately, no one really knows quite yet for online pre-orders. I'm pretty sure at retail, they will be enforcing the one per household rule, since they are generally getting about only 20 pre-orders or less per store (give or take a few, depending on the allocation). The actual item listing on The Disney Store's website indicates one per order, whereas on facebook it has been reported that DS facebook CMs indicated that it is one per household. We all know that in the past with the Designer Dolls, it really was a limit per online order and not per household, which is part of what made it so tough to get them mid-way through the collection's release schedule. We should know by release date, because I'm sure that if DS implements a screening system that any multiple orders beyond the first will be cancelled by then.

Unfortunately, no one really knows quite yet for online pre-orders. I'm pretty sure at retail, they will be enforcing the one per household rule, since they are generally getting about only 20 pre-orders or less per store (give or take a few, depending on the allocation). The actual item listing on The Disney Store's website indicates one per order, whereas on facebook it has been reported that DS facebook CMs indicated that it is one per household. We all know that in the past with the Designer Dolls, it really was a limit per online order and not per household, which is part of what made it so tough to get them mid-way through the collection's release schedule. We should know by release date, because I'm sure that if DS implements a screening system that any multiple orders beyond the first will be cancelled by then.

Thanks Shivatopia, I will just have to wait and see then, as we don't have the option of pre ordering :( Can't beleive she's not sold out yet in the US!!

Haha! Thought it was, its such a small world!! Keep bumpingin to all the same people online, in the disney forums and pages!! Hehe!! :) Do you collect pins Holly?:wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back