• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wedding Editin Rapunzel doll...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedding Editin Rapunzel doll...
Also, you guys don't have to worry about CMs buying dolls lol. It looks like the company is restricting how many CMs can do the preorder in store too! ONLY one lucky CM can get the preorder, and that will be done through lottery!

Also, you guys don't have to worry about CMs buying dolls lol. It looks like the company is restricting how many CMs can do the preorder in store too! ONLY one lucky CM can get the preorder, and that will be done through lottery!

Ouch! I get the reasoning, but to work for a company and be restricted with the company's own product is kind of sad. But, I guess relatives could still pre-order for them in-store or online, so...

They had to limit it. Company probably saw that there were CMs who were selling the dolls on ebay. Not to mention a few display dolls from the designer collection hit ebay too.

Sucks! I was so excited to get her too...looks like I'll have to wait to see if I win the damn raffle to win the chance to preorder her! :(

Ouch! I get the reasoning, but to work for a company and be restricted with the company's own product is kind of sad. But, I guess relatives could still pre-order for them in-store or online, so...

I went to my Disney Store today and they said they are only getting 17 doll preorders, with 1 being for the CM lottery.

I'm just wondering how early to arrive!

So do we know for sure that these can't be pre ordered online?
I have been planning to drive to the ONLY Disney store in my state to preorder, which is 1 1/2 hours away in New Orleans. But guess what...the preorder starts on FAT TUESDAY and I just learned that entire mall is closed that day. So the only store in our state is closed the day of the pre order.
I am so incredibly frustrated.

So do we know for sure that these can't be pre ordered online?
I have been planning to drive to the ONLY Disney store in my state to preorder, which is 1 1/2 hours away in New Orleans. But guess what...the preorder starts on FAT TUESDAY and I just learned that entire mall is closed that day. So the only store in our state is closed the day of the pre order.
I am so incredibly frustrated.

If I were you I would call your store and ask them if they are still doing the preorder. Maybe they will just have theirs the next day or something :) You never know!

If I were you I would call your store and ask them if they are still doing the preorder. Maybe they will just have theirs the next day or something :) You never know!

I did call and they will do the pre order on Wednesday. The problem is I work that day and because of how far away they are from me I couldn't make it there till about 6pm that day...they will likely be sold out by then and would not even tell me how many they will have available for pre order. I HATE that Disney excludes so many of it's loyal fans by making sales this way. Looks like the only way my daughter will get one for her birthday is by paying 5x's retail once they hit ebay.

Just to be sure, is the LE rapunzel doll being released for preorder online Tuesday, as well as in stores? Also if so, will it be at midnight? Thanks

I am hoping to be able to buy the short haired rapunzel doll when its release in the UK in march......I really hope I can get her as she is lovely. I was hoping to buy 2, and swap 1 for the first Rapunzel 17" doll as I missed her, but I hear only 1 per household is allowed, which is understandable considering the nightmare in the US last doll release with the designers! Here's hoping the UK release goes off without any glitches like last it did last time, good luck all of you pre-ordering her online at midnight tonight in america!! Hope u r successful :)

You can preorder the doll ONLINE and INSTORE in NORTH AMERICA.

There will be no PREORDERS for the UK stores. Only select UK stores will get to sell the doll on the release date of 3/28/2012 and I believe they will be available online to purchase for the UK on the release date as well.

The number of preorders a store can sell is a number allocated by the company. This will vary from store to store. I don't know how many stores will get. I also know that there will be no subsequent waves after the preorder date in-store. This means, once the presale for the dolls run out, stores will not receive anymore dolls to presell to guests as stated by the company.

Again, NO phone orders will be allowed for this presale. First come first serve. ONE doll per Guest.

GOOD LUCK to everyone who wants to preorder or buy her.

Just found this on the Disney Store Facebook page (I also posted this in the general thread about upcoming releases):
Disney Store We welcome you to join us sometime after 12AM PST February 21st to pre-order the LE Rapunzel Wedding Doll on our website Jennifer! You may also visit your local Disney Store as they open to pre-order one of these gorgeous dolls! Have a Magical Day! 3 hours ago

Disney Store Yes Matthew, these are limited to 8,000 and limited to 1 per household. We're very excited about this doll and hope this has answered your questions! Have a Magical Day! about an hour ago

So-- to stay up past 3 AM constantly refreshing the screen, or to leave the house at 6 AM to be at the mall when it opens.. decisions :dunno: :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, today I went to the DS, and the person in the cashier suggested me to be there at 6, because there will be only 22 Rapunzel dolls available (i don't know if with or without the one for the lottery). But seriously, I don't want to go at 6 am again, just to find out that there are Ebay resellers camping in the nearby Barnes and Nobles outside the mall. I'll try to get her on the website, hope it doesn't crashes like the other time.

So how will the presale actually work?? Will we just need to be on the main home screen of the disney store website and keep refreshing until she pops up? I have never participated in this doll madness before but my daughter is really hoping for this for her birthday.

That's true Pauly88. Not many people even knew about the LE deluxe dolls in the past. For some of the dolls, it took almost a month or so to even sell out of the preorders in the store!

Just saying folks do not rush The first rapunzel doll took almost 4 days to sell out... and yes this is when Tangled was popular too so save some stress,

Just saying folks do not rush The first rapunzel doll took almost 4 days to sell out... and yes this is when Tangled was popular too so save some stress,

I just have a feeling that after the Designer Doll fiasco that people will be much more aware of release dates and that the preorders will go faster this time.

I was just about to post the link too :lol: They didn't advertise it on the DS homepage.. I stumbled upon the page by clicking on the Wedding Rapunzel Plush first.... which is now on sale for $12??? :cry: Blehh me and my impatience :lol:

Last edited:
Pre-order LE 17'' Wedding Rapunzel Description and Photos

Pre-Order Limited Edition Tangled Ever After Rapunzel Wedding Doll -- 17'' H

Rapunzel LE 17'' Wedding Doll - Product Image #1 - 6070040908139 by drj1828, on Flickr

Pre-Order Limited Edition Tangled Ever After Rapunzel Wedding Doll -- 17'' H
Item No. 6070040908139POur Price: $99.50

This stunning limited edition Rapunzel doll shines in the starlight in her magnificent, highly detailed wedding dress inspired by Disney's new short, Tangled Ever After. The ravishing brunette Rapunzel is a dreamy addition to your doll collection!

Product Details

Available to own March 28, 2012

Please Note: Each Guest will be limited to ordering a maximum of one of this item per order.

Inspired by Disney's animated short, Tangled Ever After
  • Gleaming gown of ivory, purple, and gold
  • Embroidered bodice features the golden sun icon prominent in Tangled
  • Scalloped lace trim edge and intricate lace-up back, finished with delicate ivory cord
  • Rich purple underskirt features iconic golden sun all-over print pattern
  • All-over print pattern on ivory skirt
  • Skirt finished in gold piping and rich golden embroidered braid
  • Skirt dotted with lustrous faux pearls
  • Rapunzel wears her iconic crown as seen in Tangled, festooned with multi-color gems
  • Stunning veil constructed of layers of ivory with gold detailing
  • Plastic / polyester
  • 17'' H
  • Comes with display stand
  • Certificate of Authenticity included
  • Global Edition of 8000
  • Imported
Shipping Info

Express shipping not available for this item. Available to own March 28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back