• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wedding Zap!

ZAPPED! Wedding Zap!

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
So when we returned from our honeymoon I was looking through our mail when I stumbled upon an envelope with a return address I did not recognize.

giftx.jpg

What an amazing and thoughtful gesture from Selen! We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a wonderful surprise. Thank you for thinking of us and our day and for going out of your way to show us.

This is just touching and goes to show what a family unit we have built here. Thank you Selen and everyone for being so kind! :)

Very thoughtful and beautiful gift! After receiving a very nasty response from a TA today -- this reminds me what an amazing community we really have!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations on both your wedding and the pins. They are a great set -- I've got them to add the the "Wedding Frame" I made for my wife in 2007.

Gillian!! I am so glad that you got them safely, I got your address from Bricklayer and then I started worrying that you might have moved after your wedding.

I hope you had a blast in Ireland :) That lovely country is 110% on my bucket list :lol:

Gillian!! I am so glad that you got them safely, I got your address from Bricklayer and then I started worrying that you might have moved after your wedding.

I hope you had a blast in Ireland :) That lovely country is 110% on my bucket list :lol:

Thank YOU again! <3
I hope you get the opportunity to go. It is a beautiful place. :)

Back