• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
I got these from psycho pixie. Thnk you very much :)

Pin 82321: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - World Of Color Fountain Collection - 'Dual Water Whip'

Pin 82320: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - World Of Color Fountain Collection - 'Flower Spout'

:eek: I thought I posted mine already! I'm so sorry to everyone. I've been working non-stop and I'm pretty dead on my feet at the moment. It's over but it was absurdly long days for over a half month. My brain has fried. I have been amused by my mail though as these were the only things I received the last week-ish that arrived on their own. Everything else (i will share on the mail days thread) was today or yesterday.

Last edited:
I got this wonderful pin from ToriAnn:
Pin 70013: Mickey Mouse Icon - Zebra Print
Thanks very much. It fits in perfect with my Mickey Ions collection. I really love it!

I got not one but two pins from Vixy!! They were both from my wants!

Pin 85618: WDW - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Princess Flowers Collection - Cinderella
Pin 88725: DLR/WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Zodiac Collection - Cancer Sebastian

Last edited:
I received this pin from Sarah. Thank you so much! He is adorable!
pin84795

Pin 84795: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Turtle

I got this cool Christmas pin from my wants list from Sara.(SoraPandora)
Pin 17988: Santa Stitch
I mentioned to her that PIF always made me feel like Christmas and she was so sweet to send along a Christmas card. Thanks so much for my Christmas in July! You made my day!

Last edited:
A big thank you to Tinker who sent me this fantastic PIF :)

Pin 89485: Brave - Princess Merida

Last edited:
I received two beautiful pins and a bonus from PatRin .
This one : Pin 88456: WDW - Mystery Collection - Circle Icon 'D' - Duffy Only ... and
This one : Pin 82641: Jerry Leigh - Rapunzel
The bonus was the Giant Star Card from the Sorcerers Of The Magic Kingdom Card .
Thank You So Very Much . I am so excited .

Last edited:
Hi
I recieved from(HandA)Jason these 2 cuties:
Pin 89891: 2012 - PWP Promotion - Deluxe Starter Set (Chip and Dale ONLY)
Pin 80048: Lanyard Medal and Pin Set - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Oogie Boogie Pin Only

I'm very delinquent on posting my awesome PIF from Rocke01 ...

One to keep Pin 62032: Disney-Pixar's Finding Nemo - 4 Pin Booster Collection - Dory & Marlin Only
and one to give Pin 88537: Walt Disney Travel Company - Cars Land GWP - Lightning McQueen

Didnt take long for the wife to say, which one was being kept! Thanks again!!

Just now, I received yet another incredibly awesome PIF from Roxanne ...

Pin 6667: Belle in her Red Dress
Pin 47937: Pirates of the Caribbean - Jeweled Skull and Crossbones

Picture 7 year old girl ... Arms up in "victory pose" screaming BELLLLLLLLLLLE! That was my daughter (not me)

Roxanne rocks again!

Today I got my wonderful PIF from Tiggermickey:

pin36431
Pin 36431: WDW - Cast Exclusive - Wet Paint (Lilo and
Stitch)

And she ZAPPED me as well with this cutie!!

pin3450
Pin 3450: 2001 Walt Disney Travel Company (Mickey &
Minnie in Pink Car)

And she included a sheet of address labels she made for me!! Thanks again Judy!!
Thanks so much Judy, you helped brighten what has been a very difficult day!! *BIG HUGS*

Last edited:
Today we got a PIF from echoharmony.

We were sent 2 pins from our wants:
Pin 70501: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - King Arthur Carousel Horse 3
Pin 70506: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - King Arthur Carousel Horse 8

and this lovely button:
Pin 71849: Cast Exclusive - We’re 54 Today

Thank you!!

Hi Jason,
I'm so glad she liked it. I wanted to send something for your daughter, I knew she missed out the last few times I've sent pins your way, and your son was the SMK player.

I got a tea party PIF from ashkai!

Along with some actual tea! :D

I'm especially happy about the waffle, because I'd traded for one at DLR that turned out to be a scrapper. But now I have a REAL one! :D

I got my PIF from echoharmony on Saturday: this cute sorcerer Mickey and Happy New Year button!

pin85448
pin71852

Thanks so much! They are great. :)

Laura

Just got my first PIF from Dawny! Of course I LOVE Mrs. Jumbo and I had never even seen the the Yeti Cat - it's adorable!!!
2012-07-16_14-57-18_774.jpg

Just got home to find the PIF from Romancing_Train. I had a long, boring and hard work day today so it was a pleasant surprise to find a packet let alone this :)

She kindly sent me something off my wants and it is gorgeous. I haven't taken a picture of it yet but it's

Pin 63977: Jessica Rabbit - Red Hot

I'm pretty much bouncing up and down (though i lack the energy at the moment to physically do so) its so awesome :) thank you. Thank you very, very much Romancing_Train.
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=63977

Just got home to find the PIF from Romancing_Train. I had a long, boring and hard work day today so it was a pleasant surprise to find a packet let alone this :)

She kindly sent me something off my wants and it is gorgeous. I haven't taken a picture of it yet but it's

Pin 63977: Jessica Rabbit - Red Hot

I'm pretty much bouncing up and down (though i lack the energy at the moment to physically do so) its so awesome :) thank you. Thank you very, very much Romancing_Train.
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=63977

You're welcome :3 I'm glad you like it :D

Back