• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
The second was from Michael (Mr.Balloonatic) and I was completely floored when I opened it! It contained a Mickey bag from Dublin, and a matching keychain, "I <3 Dublin" badges and a Dublin pin! Thank you SO MUCH for your extremely generous package, it made me feel so good and so nostalgic too... the first time I ever left America I spent some in Ireland in Dublin (and Galway) and while I have now been to many, many countries Ireland is probably my favorite place I have traveled to. I will treasure these items!

I am so glad that you liked it, when you expressed how much you missed Dublin, I thought this might brighten things up for you!

I received two AMAZING PIFs today!!!!!

The first was from Donna, an absolutely lovely Aurora pin for my Sleeping Beauty collection, and the cast member Minnie pin from the UK Disney Store. So happy, thank you for a great PIF!

So glad you liked your PIF.

Hi Everyone
I am floored what I recieved from Brandy....

Pin 64851: WDW - Spotlight - Pocket Watches (Goofy) Robbie grabbed it right away..my Goofy son
Pin 63587: WDW - Spotlight - Character Hand Bag - Mickey Mouse (and this was perfect timing)

Thank you Brandy....WE like them both

Judy and my Goofy Son collector Robbie

I got this pin from Laramie!
Screenshot2012-04-18at115337AM.png

THANK YOU!

I am days late in posting here--so sorry! I got the neatest package from Debi (Tinker) with THREE pins in it!

First Angel
pin85645th72
from my wants list, thank you! Now I have my own again since my daughter stole mine. ;)

And then I found these two tiny cute pins too:

pin51074th72
and
pin50790th72

They are so teeny! I love miniature anything and I had never seen these before, so I was thrilled! Thanks so much, I love them! :)

Pin 41194: WDW - Happiest Pin Celebration On Earth - DisneyShopping.com / DisneyAuctions.com - Stitch (Gift)

[pinpics]41194[/pinpics]

Just received this beauty from Judy.....thank you so much Judy!!

Wow didn't expect my PIF to arrive from the USA so quick! Thank you so much HiddenMickeys for this great pin

Last edited:
I recieved from"MOLLY"LilyToby..these 2 pins:
Pin 83691: Disney Pirates Mystery Box Set - Swashbuckling Mickey as Jack Sparrow Only
Pin 61635: Disney's Americana Deluxe Starter Set - Tinker Bell Pledge of Allegiance Only

2 cute little pins

Thanks..Judy

So glad to have helped you start your Si & Am collection, Nikki! (HiddenMickeys) LOVE your cat picture! lol

I received this neat Animal Kingdom 2000 pin from Heidi - (natelove)

pin8

Thanks for the PIF, Heidi!

Oooh, I like that Animal Kingdom pin! I really liked that park, maybe I should start looking at what pins are available for Animal Kingdom...hmmm...yes, because that's what I need, more pins to add to my wants list :)

Yes, now you all know why I want a Si and Am collection. They can match my kitty, Hera. I tried to get a photo of Hera just laying down with the pin, but she wasn't having it. She kept trying to bat it around. I was fortunate to get her to hold still and leave it alone to take the pic I got. She's a goofball :) So if you guys like the Hera and kitty pin picture, maybe everyone should send me more of them, LOL...but really, more Si and Am pins :)

Sweet. Got my pin today from kadair. It'll be my daughter's first Snow White pin, which works since I already have another coming to her in the mail. Thanks!

Untitled4.jpg

I'm actually kind of confused, I got a package in the mail that said "Zapped" all over it from some random DPF member (it didn't say the username anywhere) And since they gave me 2 pins I'm not sure if just one of them was the zap and the other was my PIF pin or if they were both just random zaps from someone completely different and I just haven't gotten mine yet. :p

Received my first ever PIF in the mail yesterday from SCPINS2012... These were my feelings in the order I felt them...

Excitement, Anticipation, Overwheling Excitement, pleased satisfaction, laughter, confusion, (some warm fuzzy feeling inside), anger, embarrasment, apologetic, regret, and a complete LOVE of my PIF's...

Let me explain...
Saw the package in the mail, opened it and 3 bubble wrapped items fell out...(first 3 feelings)
I see 2 vinlymation shapes and a square one... open that one first...My favorite character Goofy... Awesome a pin I do not have...
attachment.php

Now here is where it got interesting, some of you may know my opinion of Vinylmation which I have voiced in the past. Something along the lines of "not a real character, never been in a movie", "same silly shape painted a thousand silly ways", and on and on...

I jokingly said to my wife "watch me get a vinylmation pin...lol..."

Saw the shapes wrapped up and there was the laughter...

Then I opened them... What's This? WHAT'S THIS??? (confusion???)

They were Vinylmation pins, but...... They were different... very different... Our favorite movie portraid in vinylmation????

attachment.php

When I saw Jack... I got that warm fuzzy feeling... but why????

I HATE VINYLMATION... Or do I??? Are you kidding me ??? How can a PIF change my opinion after years of hatered for those vinyl things... This cannot happen...

It did... I am now embarrased about all my negative comments, apologize to all who defended the little guy, Regret all the times I quickly fliped someone pinbook when I saw a vinylmation pin...

And finally Sara you have changed my life with my first ever PIF and I TOTALLY LOVE EM !!!

Actually went to DLR this morning and spent most of my time looking at Vinylmation pins...

I still HATE those ugly dolls tho...LOL

Love seeing what everyone got! I want to play! :)

I eagerly ripped open my PIF package from drey619 and found THIS:

pin70013th72

Oh, I love it!! From my wants list and it looks fantastic next to the tiger icon already on my board. :) Thanks so much!!

Back