• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
[pinpics]91959[/pinpics] from Amandie1989! + makeup/pencil bag :D! Which is going to my little cousin, woo! Thank you!

Thank you tiggermickey!!

I received 8496 (Timothy Mouse) and a Pinocchio 70th anniversary pin that I cant find on pinpics at the moment. Definitely bed time! lol!

pin81168

I recieved 81168 from Bianca!!

Heres your other pin:
pin68063

I got mine today, but opened it as I was walking out the door for work :(
ill post pics tonight when I get home.

Buy thanks to my PIF'er. :)
i really like the pin and the little surprise :p

A big thank you to the fantastic Tiggermickey- Judy for the 2 pins she sent!!! :D

Pin 24782: DS - Valentine's 2003 (Pooh & Eeyore)
Pin 40950: Adventures by Disney
8367a25ba0531f6d5aa4fa1df06760d2.jpg
[/IMG]

I got home from our trip to find Pin 90189: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Buzz and Woody Only from Dalamara.

Thanks again! My kid already has it on his board.

I got this great pin from Bryana (bryanag135)!!!!
It went straight to my keepers :D
Pin 92191: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Cruella De Vil ONLY

Got these from Pargani!

Pin 51360: DLR - 2006 Disneyland Resort Holiday Wreath Hotel Lanyard Collection (Huey, Dewey and Louie)
Pin 55967: Toddler Tinker Bell - 4 Mini Pin Boxed Set (Tink with Wand Only)
Pin 73935: WDW - Lady Tremaine & Cinderella (2 Pin Set) Cinderella ONLY

Thank you! :)

I got the BEST PIF EVER from the wonderful and kind Arielskellington1423... Not 1, not 2, but 3 pins!! 2 of them are simply gorgeous! :shock: I even think the Hook one is signed on the back by the designer, there seems to be a faint signature... I can't... I don't even... Thank you SO much!!! :D

image_zps0bba867a.jpg

I got the BEST PIF EVER from the wonderful and kind Arielskellington1423... Not 1, not 2, but 3 pins!! 2 of them are simply gorgeous! :shock: I even think the Hook one is signed on the back by the designer, there seems to be a faint signature... I can't... I don't even... Thank you SO much!!! :D

image_zps0bba867a.jpg

Your welcome I am glad you liked it

I received this wonderfully thoughtful PIF from HandA.

PIF.jpg

I received this pin because it was on my wants list

Pin 93528: Character Silhouette Names - Mickey Mouse

I received this pin because i collect camping themed/fort Wilderness pins.

Pin 93975: WDW - Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Mickey

I also received some very cool goodies including trading cards, a map, and a very nice letter. Thank you SO much HandA for all of the thought you put into my PIF. It was definitely worth the wait! ;)

Back