• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"

ZAPPED! "What did you recieve in (Starry_Solo's)Christmas in July Exchange?"

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I started this for"Li"so we can see what you recievede in the exchange,pleasr post when recieved with pics if possible
cannot wait to see what everyone gets

Judy

Thanks for starting this Judy! :) Just a few more weeks of planning, buying, wrapping, etc. before shipping out!

Where the heck can I find Christmas wrapping paper this time of year?? Lol. I have none left from the holidays!

Oh man did this thread scare me! We still have time, right? The packages need to have arrived by July 31st, right? Not the last of June?

I have so much wrapping paper I do not think we will use it in our lifetime! Shannon if you lived closer I would just give you a roll

I have so many rolls, it's ridiculous. At least one package should be arriving to its destination soon, I received some PMs and/or emails with delivery confirmation #s already!

Just got another message about another package being mailed out....so at least two should make it there by July 1st.

I am slow, so slow...mine's not even packed yet, I need to track down some more Christmas related items :)

I think I've got the stuff, although, Li, you said you were looking for Christmas-y stuff to put in the package too...hmm...that's a good idea! I might have to keep looking around a bit.

I think I have all my bits n pieces ready, will package it all up at the end of the week, will have to hunt out the xmas paper and tags etc tomorrow.....should be fun, wish me luck heheh!!! So excited about all this though, its mny 1st pin exchange on the forum :D

I wanted to send mine out today, but life interfered this week. :(

now I have the weekend to put it together and get it ready for Monday!

Back