• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What does everyone think about the value of the Designer Villain Pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everyone think about the value of the Designer Villain Pins?
Hm, you just joined this site in the last few days and have only posted in this thread. Mostly attacking people that were not able to buy them. Seemingly very defensive for people that got them and especially those that got multiple sets. And yet you berate them on emotional intelligence?

yah! I finally figured out how to respond with the actual message I'm responding to so my posts are not everywhere! Yes, I'm new and this is were I started and can't seem to get away from this darn page! Im not new to pin collecting but I have noticed it has become harder and harder to get great pins as they are so darn popular. I have been pretty much just doing my own thing but heard this site can help me find out about new releases and things that I miss so I don't miss a set at cost again! Haha thought because it will happen again and I will miss another hot release because I can't expect to get everything! But its not worth getting so upset about in my opinion! I guess when I saw the posts I was really offended at some of them and want to DEFEND DISNEY and other lucky people who were able to get these. I was able to get some great pins in tje past and I know how it feels and I don't think they should be trumped on .and it stinks not to get them also..so I guess I just responded in the same strong tone. Really I need to go look at other strings and threads as I have heard this site is a great site for information.

yah! I finally figured out how to respond with the actual message I'm responding to so my posts are not everywhere! Yes, I'm new and this is were I started and can't seem to get away from this darn page! Im not new to pin collecting but I have noticed it has become harder and harder to get great pins as they are so darn popular. I have been pretty much just doing my own thing but heard this site can help me find out about new releases and things that I miss so I don't miss a set at cost again! Haha thought because it will happen again and I will miss another hot release because I can't expect to get everything! But its not worth getting so upset about in my opinion! I guess when I saw the posts I was really offended at some of them and want to DEFEND DISNEY and other lucky people who were able to get these. I was able to get some great pins in tje past and I know how it feels and I don't think they should be trumped on .and it stinks not to get them also..so I guess I just responded in the same strong tone. Really I need to go look at other strings and threads as I have heard this site is a great site for information.

I am harmless really and a newbie and just need to let some of the nasty posts I saw bother me and respond differently..that's all. :)

LOL .... I just realized that everything else, but pin values were discussed :lol: How DPF like.
WHOOOPS! That may be my fault. Sorry about that! I got caught up in some of the comments I read that bothered me so I responded back at them as should not have let them bother me and try and defend Disney and others. I need to learn how to focus! Bare with me, I'll get better at this! I do have many things to get done so that should be a nice relief for some people to hear! :)

I agree as a elite Pin Trader I love showing off Hard to Find Pins. It might sound sick but I actually get a thrill when a low level pin trader begs for one of my hard to find Pins and I sort of get off on the upset look on their face :yum: while I smile on the inside. We as Leaders in the Pin Trading Community will always get complaints when we are easily able to drop 150 like nothing for something like a Designer Villains set, its all out of jealousy because they are broke.

Dude everybody left.

Hm, you just joined this site in the last few days and have only posted in this thread. Mostly attacking people that were not able to buy them. Seemingly very defensive for people that got them and especially those that got multiple sets. And yet you berate them on emotional intelligence?

Please do not take offense or think Im being a smart aleck. I think what and sucked me into this thread is because I studied emotional intelligence and phycology. For one of our college projects we did a project on emotional intelligence and the effects and how important it is to stay in balance. A bunch of us were actually thinking of starting a project of teaching it at a young age to help develop healthier and happier people because we learned that emotional intelligence has to be for the most part learned rather than something that is second nature. Of course it is completely normal to get upset and everyone has the right to..but it has to do with the extend of and what it does to others. its because there is a value line that gets crossed when we become overly upset and it does harm to us and others and lowers the emotional IQ and blocks us from moving on. ANYWAY ENOUGH! This thread naturally drew me in and was very intriguing! It was actually my fault for letting some of the comments I saw bother me because they were downright insulting and offensive. see what happened, I let myself get sucked in! Darn it!

Probably the sickest thing We've read on the forum since we've joined. its a shame

"We as Leaders in the Pin Trading Community" hahaha..hilariousness.

Those who have the ability to get HTF pins don't flaunt and rub it into others faces. Its actually pathetic.

We have the means/contacts/money to get pins we want..but we dont go around and "get off" on seeing people oogle over our pins. Absolutely disgusting way to look at our this hobby.

I would respectfully ask a MOD to look into the 2 new members who decided to start off on the forum by causing conflict and argument on a thread that had somewhat died down.

All the best
Bob & Cat

you dont even know what burger king has on their menu with the pin inside of the case ? so you cant even not say you know what HTF is mcdonalds is better place to sit and show off pins. I would joyfully sit at burgerking with a paper crown hat on to host a pin event with all the other royal traders so dont even say what villains would be popular to trade if you dont know it is from their own disney movies

eh, no worries, we do this sometimes and refer to ourselves as the Drama Pin Forum at times . This is one of those times, I guess . :lol:

Thanks Tinker! :). I better go before before I inadvertanly cause another drama! :)

Whoa, and this thread has exploded into ... I don't even know what. I think we're done here, thank you and goodnight. If you need your nightly quotient of drama, may I suggest Shakespeare ... I hear he wrote a few good ones. :)

The admins can decide if they want to re-open it or keep it permanently closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back