• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What DON'T you collect? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see..

Hidden Mickeys (unless the pins fall in a main category like Monorails)
Jessica/Alice/Haunted Mansion/Pirates/Figment/Pooh/Princess

I'm sure I have more but thats all I can think of right now :)

-em

also I forgot...pins that have Disneyland on the front.
I dont mind Disney World. Its just that ive never been to Disneyland, so it wouldnt feel right. WDW is okay as ive been there :)

Without exception, I don't collect anything from Disney Channel (never watch it): Hannah Montana, etc.

I really don't like Free D pins, but if there's a pin with it that goes with any of my collections, I'll grudgingly get it. I collect Hanukkah pins but not any other religious holidays (Xmas, Easter), or really even any other holidays, unless the character I collect is on it (Independence Day, Halloween). No cuties. I don't collect Vinylmation pins unless they're characters I collect, and even then, if I don't think it's a good design (if it's kind of hard to tell who the character is supposed to be), forget it.

I'm the opposite of xbeckyx: I DO like pins with "Disneyland" on it (my home park that I grew up going to), but not WDW. Although...I recently went twice in a year's time, for the first and second time, to WDW, and I did get a few pins of the hotels I stayed at, and certain WDW-only attractions I really liked (Saratoga Springs, Mickey's Philharmagic, etc.), which were my souvenirs more than for any particular collection (like my Disneyland attractions).

I REFUSE TO COLLECT STITCH!(I don't really like him because I see him as annoying just because he is everywhere! and I am A huge ariel fan and I love that she dose'nt like him in any of the pins with both of them! lol:) not to afend antbody I know A lot in of people like him not trying to be rude) OH! and no disney channel pins

Great question.

I collect my favorite characters .... Only as cut outs. I dislike words and numbers. And want my characters full bodies... When it is only a head or they cut off at the waist...I am not a fan.

I love to collect the unknown characters...so you will see Hercules... But pain and panic are my favorite ...there just isn't many pins of them. But also...Tarzan, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet. Who collects those anyway? :).

I feel the same way!

I REFUSE TO COLLECT STITCH!(I don't really like him because I see him as annoying just because he is everywhere! and I am A huge ariel fan and I love that she dose'nt like him in any of the pins with both of them! lol:) not to afend antbody I know A lot in of people like him not trying to be rude) OH! and no disney channel pins

I would never want a FIGMENT pin in my collection. Ive just never understood the popularity. For some strange reason i dont like Tinker Bell or Mickey Mouse pins either...

I would never want a FIGMENT pin in my collection. Ive just never understood the popularity. For some strange reason i dont like Tinker Bell or Mickey Mouse pins either...

That just broke my heart! I have an entire collection dedicated to just Figment. Nothing but Figment.

I don't lik Hidden Mickeys much, if I find a hidden Mickey in my main category "Chip and Dale" I keep it tho.
Main reason I don't like them is the fact that most fake/scrappers are amongst them.

No fairies. Don't get the appeal and there are too many other great pins to collect.

I personally refuse to collect...(drum roll PLEASE) any princess pins. There are some nice one's out there but they really do not appeal to me that much.

Dates do not bother me that much. It's the season pins with dates that I absolutely despise. Christmas and Halloween pins just never looked that good to me.

If you cannot tell I LOVE 101 Dalmatians and am now collecting the PTN pins. :)

I went to DLR with my family over the weekend and they love the items with years on them.....I just can't understand!!!!!

I personally do not collect stitch because it might cause fights between me and my better half. She loves Stitch, so it would be awkward to trade for a pin we both love. Therefore, I collect NBC and Jessica :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back