• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release
If that does end up happening where the people who waited 3 days are going to not get precedence and if they end up NOT getting the BTs, this not "could" this WILL...and it will get very ugly. While they are in the wrong for starting the unofficial lineup, you can only put yourself in their shoes and imagine how you'd react to being told you waited 3 days outside with no showering and boredom for nothing O___O However, I think DSF is going to have to do it eventually to make an example of some people >_<

Yeah, i totally get what you're saying Kupo. I can empathize and i would be pissed if i lined up for 3 days and not get aything. But then again, there's a reason they posted those rules to not line up before the 7:45 showing..and that they are not allowing 24 hour campouts. To me, if they honor the unofficial line on Friday..its all good, I know i have friends in that line and would be happy for them. If they ACTUALLY STICK TO the rules and give the people who got there within a reasonable time some precedence, it should be all good to the people who fell in line tonight because technically they are breaking the rules.

The one sticking point here is what will DSF do? I guess thats the answer we are all anticipating on Friday lol

Does anyone going on Friday evening want to give me a ride? I'm not allowed to drive that day :( I can help with gas, and I live near Disneyland! Please help, thanks!

Really wish no one had posted about those 10 people in line. This would have been avoided. Just let the 10 crazy people be there. Just saying!!!

There are those of us that take this way to far. We have people trying to get into fights with people with bats that have nothing to do with pins because they heard a rumor. I know some of you are scared that you won't get your pins and have to refund your ebay sale if you don't get them, but come on grow up. I don't have to mention names, you know who you are. There will be plenty of people here on Friday that will challenge our unofficial line. I just hope we can to this peacefully and certain hot head sellers do ruin it for the rest of us.

Really wish no one had posted about those 10 people in line. This would have been avoided. Just let the 10 crazy people be there. Just saying!!!

This! The panic set in and everyone went to swell the line; my wife included.

The fun has been sucked out and replaced with stress and panic. Even my wife is threatening to drop DSF releases altogether. This may be the last month she does this for DSF pins. I really don't think she is alone in thinking about dropping DSF out of the itinerary.

Remember people be civil, we don't want a fight breaking out then DSF stopping production of pins because of the mess and possible lawsuits. We have nobody to blame but us for buying pins at high prices and egging on scalpers, just last weekend there was a group of people who got hired to wait in line and another who brought his extended family. Both were talking about selling on ebay. It's the norm that we all put ourselves in this situation. So sad, in my pin trading experience I've met two types of traders, ones that trade according to profit and ones that trade for what they like and collect. Unfortunately for us the traders for profit are the majority now. Also, DSF always respects the unofficial line, I waited on that line before and the guards are always taking count and are super nice.

There are those of us that take this way to far. We have people trying to get into fights with people with bats that have nothing to do with pins because they heard a rumor. I know some of you are scared that you won't get your pins and have to refund your ebay sale if you don't get them, but come on grow up. I don't have to mention names, you know who you are. There will be plenty of people here on Friday that will challenge our unofficial line. I just hope we can to this peacefully and certain hot head sellers do ruin it for the rest of us.

Probably the smartest comment all night. There will no doubt be 2 lines on Friday..like i said, its up to DSF what happens with what line gets in. They'll either be hypocrites or saints. Life goes on again after this release lol. But to sacrifice 3 days in an alley..can't get that back! lol

If I'm too late, oh well...will anyone be up for dinner? Haha

And if there is a surprise WiR BT we'll be squirming reading that post again lol xD jk I'd rather drop close to $90 for a WiR BT than wait 3 days for it O___O I mean...3 DAYS!!!! Do you know how much stuff I can get done in 3 days??? Work overtime 2 of those days and you can probably buy the original set of 4 anyways from a 3rd party seller AND not be so stressed.

We have people trying to get into fights with people with bats that have nothing to do with pins because they heard a rumor.

Guys, I heard that McDonalds is going to make a 2-Dollar Menu to replace the Dollar Menu...I KNOW, BLASPHEMY RIGHT!!! I'M GETTING MY BAT AS I SPEAK AND HEADING DOWN TO DSF TO GET SOME JUSTICE!!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?

tumblr_lmmvopOB0j1qgqe5z.gif

Being in the unofficial line does not guarantee a spot in the official line cmon friday goers we can do it lol.

I'm not trying to argue your point since I've never been to a DSF release so this is just an honest question, but wouldn't the unofficial line immediately become the official line like 20 minutes before the official line can even be made by just moving into the alley?

Since it seems like people are quite opposed to posting the number of people in line, can we either get a picture just for confirmation or just post when it reaches 150...or at least PM me lol because I'm quite curious ;)

I'm leaving and coming back Friday. I have no desire to deal with all of this. Good luck everyone. It's cold and dirty out here. By the way JKL security said they will be moving everyone tomorrow due to 2 concerts on the show. Warm bed here I come.

Even if you "pre-sold" your set for $600; 60 hours is only $10 per hour. Those that sold them for $300 that comes out to only $5 per hour (and that doesn't include your parking and food for 60 hours) -- c'mon, is all of this really worth it? As if the 14 hours that DSF posted wasn't already bad enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back