• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Time will you be lining up for the Beloved Tales Dsf April 13th release
+100000000000

I never thought I would say this, but I am very much starting to swing in favor of an alternative system. I keep thinking the soda fountain has peaked, but the demand from old traders, new traders, and resellers keeps growing. Something has got to give...

Last edited:
New Rule: Never, EVER, post the number of people in line BEFORE the official line up time.

This is getting so rediculous and blown out of proportion. I'm thinking that I won't get them now, but I REFUSE to wait 30+ hours for a set of pins. Still going on Friday.

AGREE!!! And it would be over 50+ hours at this rate!!!

:facepalm::facepalm::anxious: i am seriously going to have an anxiety attack again...wtf people are already in line? what a bunch of hookers on those streets of hwood. loves it. well im getting there when i get there. maybe a pin trader delight will be released at least i can enjoy a sexy ice cream

xx

I actually had to go and see this for myself... There's a HUGE line all the way around the block for Alice in Chains at Kimmel's stage tonight, but right in the middle there were about 10 or so people (maybe 15 tops? More than 5 though) sitting in chairs that just didn't look like part of the Alice in Chains crowd... Closer inspection revealed lanyards and pin-trading books on display between them. They are all the way back on Hawthorn, other side of the parking lots behind DSF...

3 nights in Hollywood, in the sun for two full days... With no shower... There's going to be some new smells discovered in that line...

:shock:

Oh, DSF has the BTs and the gumball machine pins on display (forgot to take a pic though) except for Enchanted... They said that one hadn't come in yet. I'd love for them to announce at 7:45pm Fri (the earliest you are SUPPOSED to line up) that the event is being delayed due to late delivery of pins... :)

Last edited:
My guess is in five years, half of the people who get these pins will have moved on to something else and you will be able to get them for a reasonable price. What are beanie babies going for now a days?

I was really hoping that people would have at least waited until Thursday evening. This really is crazy but the reality of it is you either get in line way early or you get no pins. After this release, I am NOT doing anymore 2 and 3 day stay overs. I don't need the pins that badly.

Not bashing, just making a point. Give it some time. Don't get caught up in the frenzy. Just because you don't get them day one doesn't mean they will be unattainable. History has shown that patience will pay off.

Last edited:
I was really hoping that people would have at least waited until Thursday evening. This really is crazy but the reality of it is you either get in line way early or you get no pins. After this release, I am NOT doing anymore 2 and 3 day stay overs. I don't need the pins that badly.

I completely agree with you. Please be careful out there!!!

Well, AIC line is gone... And there's at least 38 chairs in the line... Maybe a few more counting kids... (Yes, I see at least 5 kids in line...)

Just because people decided to line up tonight doesn't given precedence over everyone else :) just sayin..no 24 hour camp outs lol. See everyone Friday!!

Let em line up. Who cares? Once they realize people that come 24-48 hours later are getting same pins as them, then maybe they'll think twice about it next time. As long as the sane people stay sane, it doesn't matter. must be nice....not having to work....EVER!! Ha!

Exactly, sometimes a sanity trumps not showering for 3 days lol

Ridiculous. I have a medical procedure with anesthesia on Friday morning so I won't be able to get them. Hoping someone will be nice enough to help me with enchanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back