• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's This??? A Grail Pin??? Yipee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's This??? A Grail Pin??? Yipee!!!
Congrats on your grail and your new tattoo! And...pfffff!! Fat?? What fat??? That's called skin, boy!! Don't make me go kick your skinny butt!!

LOVE the tattoo, still havent decided what design I want for my Jessica. The snowglobe and pin are to die for. You are one lucky man, sounds like you've found a keeper too ;) My bf actually bought me my first pin (as a collector and not an unappreciative child as I was, haha), sparkly Jessica on a stool from DLRP Paris, because we actually share a name.

Your artist got the shine/glitter on her dress really nicely in your tattoo. It's been one reason I'm debating mine. Glitz is everything with her! :wat:

How old is it in the photo if you don't mind me asking (the tattoo)?

Last edited:
Congrats Nate, nice frame job! Love the snow globe and tattoos also. Sounds like you need to keep him around if he treats you this good!

LOVE the tattoo, still havent decided what design I want for my Jessica. The snowglobe and pin are to die for. You are one lucky man, sounds like you've found a keeper too ;) My bf actually bought me my first pin (as a collector and not an unappreciative child as I was, haha), sparkly Jessica on a stool from DLRP Paris, because we actually share a name.

Your artist got the shine/glitter on her dress really nicely in your tattoo. It's been one reason I'm debating mine. Glitz is everything with her! :wat:

How old is it in the photo if you don't mind me asking (the tattoo)?

Thank you very much! :D

The photo was the day of or the day after I got the tattoo, which was maybe a couple day (a week at most) before I posted this thread. :) So the beginning of September. I stressed very much that I wanted her dress to look like it was shimmering/glittering in the night club lights, so I wanted to make sure he could do an amazing job at that feature!!! Thank you for noticing! :like: I do need to go have a couple of things touched up and have the smoke from her cigarette added (curling up into her signature), and when I do, I want him to make her hair more of an orange-y red than the darker auburn/brunette red! Otherwise I think he did an amazing job!!! :bigthumb: I now NEED to focus on my Roger Rabbit and Sally on my left calf (to go along with the Jessica Rabbit and Jack Skellington on my right calf), but I just want more Jessica! :lol: :facepalm: I was thinking about a Roger on my left arm, but now I am thinking more of a "pin-up" like Sally!?! :dunno: When/if you get a Jessica tat, I want to see it! :)

Sounds like we both have found keepers! :bigthumb: Does you bf collect himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back