• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here has never been zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here has never been zapped?
I have never been zapped, but Im totally new and live in Sweden so I get why I havent and probably wont be anywhere soon. :)

Its totally ok though. I dont have that many pins to zap people with either, but in June I will go to WDW on my first pin collecting and trading trip so after that I might have something.

Oh and if there are anyone who collect older euro pins let me know. I have more than one of a few so I guess those would make fun zappers, but I doubt they will ever be on anyones most wanted or grail lists so the question is if anyone would want them. :) I see some of them have higher want numbers but I really dont et how to find those persons yet, but I guess I will learn how that works along the way.

And so far I have only made onw trade but I hope I will get to make more in the future so I get at chance to zap someone. Its hard to zap when I dont have any adresses :D

Okay, the list has been updated!! Please PM me if your name is still on the list and you have been zapped, thanks! And make sure to PM your address to Judy if you've never been zapped!

You can see it as a good thing if you'd like, David. I say I'm sad because I know that there are still people who have yet to be zapped.

Your names have been added to the list!

Never been zapped. Understand for sure though, haven't done any trading on DPF but hope to do so in the near future!

Never been zapped myself... Pmed my addy years ago to a mod, got a reply saying thanks its been added, but it probably got lost. So, pmed to Tiggrmickey who is quite organized so maybe someday that will change... thanks to everyone that does this by the way, it means a lot to people to know others care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back