• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here has never been zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I just made a list of 24 people I could potentially zap. As many of you know... I do love to zap. :)

I know for a FACT that some of those people who have stated on here that they haven't been zapped haven't sent their info to Judy (tiggermickey). SHE is where I get my addresses from. If I pull a pin to send to you and Judy tells me she doesn't have your info, often I just have to put the pin back into my traders. :(

SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SEND YOUR INFO TO JUDY!!!!! I CAN START NAMING NAMES IF NEEDED.....

As a matter of fact, I'm going to ask Judy if she would mind PM-ing all those who's addresses are requested by potential zappers & she doesn't have it. (light bulb just came on)

Also, for those wondering, I tend to only zap when I have something from your wants... so if you don't have your pinpics attached to your avatar on the left, I can't check. :)

Thanks for reading! Now.... off to PM Judy...... :tigger::tigger::tigger:

I'm pretty new here, so rightly no zaps yet, but if anyone happened to desperately need rid of any wonderland pins, I would be ecstatic to add them to my new display! Just saying! :D

Never been zapped, but then again, I only found out what zapping even was a few days ago... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back