• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here has never been zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not been zapped yet, but I'm really new so I'm not particularly expecting it either! I did send my address in a PM to the mod on the zap rule post, though!

What constitutes a zap? Do you just do "here you go"?

This is it more or less. I zap people I have traded with in the past and that I have seen posting a lot that are making comments more then just "cool" or the like. Have an opinion.

Also if you want to be zapped you should link your pinpics id. Can't zap you if we don't know what you are interested in and most importantly send your address to tiggermickey so we know where to zap you at.

I also zap people that are zapping other people.

So to sum it up, get involved here and it increases the chances you will get zapped. I know it is scary at first, but this is a great group of people.

I can say that I have now received a Zap! I purchased a DSF pin (through ebay) but she is a member on here and I received the Bug's Life BT! Thank you again - you know who you are!! :)

I've never been zapped! I would love to zap people but I currently don't have the pins or the monies/resources to get the pins to zap! One day I will zap you all!

Hoping to zap and be zapped at some point. Maybe once the new pin smell wears off. :D

I've never been zapped but I have been slipped a mickey (http://waltsbasement.yuku.com/, Walt's Basement Forum) which was a variety of Disney stuff (Pixar pens, stickers, etc).

Never been zapped :( I'm pretty new so that could be why

I am super new so therefore... have never been zapped :D but I look forward to hopefully getting zapped one day!!!

--lana

Be sure that Tiggermickey has your addresses.

Bumping thread to let anyone who hasn't been zapped before participate in the fun.

I've got a bunch of stuff that needs to be sent out and I just need names and addresses now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back