• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here has never been zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mgxmipWGV81s1fa4qo1_250.gif

Me 2.

I've never been zapped, but I'm quite new! But I'd also like to find out how to zap others. Do I just ask for a name and address? Thanks so much and I'm so excited to get more active in the community! :D

I am not totally sure what being zapped is and if you have to sign up to be zapped?? If being zapped is receiving a random pin off your wants list without signing up for anything (my best understanding) then I have never been zapped. I am new to the forum, so that may also factor in.

A zap can either be an extra pin added in as a surprise to an arranged trade, or sending someone something(not necessarily a pin off their want list, or a pin at all, just a nice little surprise) without telling them first :) If you'd like to zap someone, PM tiggermickey and ask for the person's address. If you'd like to be included in receiving zaps, pm tiggermickey and include your first and last name, and mailing address.

Wrote down the ones NOT zapped,and I have addys for some not ALL,heres the ones I am missing if you wanna be zapped I will need your FULL name/addy and forum and Pinpics ID

Diebob21
EoTN
MikeBribril2
DisneyvillianLover
Chocobo
JtLucky
AlexJR1967
Nuwintrader5654
DizneyDogs
Jadeiteslady
Evaaa
Dbozzone
1MickeyFreak
ChiliKitty
Tinawap
Laurelguad
LokiOPanda
UptownBabe
MadHatter
Iamevilfairytoo
EnglishBoy
DamiensPins
Lkohagen75
Adam20Cali
Capthookfan-got it through a trade
TW1080--recieved
Hambee2

Echo or Kristine
If you have any of these,could you pass them on to me so I can add them to my ZAPPER/TRADER Journal??

Thanks Judy

Last edited:
Judy check the first post, some names have been removed from my list because they've been zapped. Unfortunately I don't have any addresses on file that you wouldn't!

I've never been zapped but I really enjoy seeing others getting zapped. In fact, I see a name on the haven't been zapped yet that I was planning on zapping later this week. I'm really glad I'm zapping them. It will be the first zap I've ever sent out so I think it will doubly special :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back