• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who makes the signatures? I have no clue how to do one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who makes the signatures? I have no clue how to do one

iheartpins

The motto says it all
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Can anyone help me with a signature? I am still really new so I don't really have a list of grails yet. I have an idea of what I like. I was thinking I should have something in my sig so people know what I like. How have other people done this? thanks.

My sis made mine. She found a program for pictures and designed them to look like Mulan, Silver Mist, Belle and Rapunzel (the primary females I collect) plus put both of our grails on them :)

If I don't have any grails really yet, should I just start out with characters I like. Or is better to find some grails first? I know probably seems like a dumb question.

If I don't have any grails really yet, should I just start out with characters I like. Or is better to find some grails first? I know probably seems like a dumb question.

look at the pins on your wants list and think about what's your main collection. What ones would be super awesome to get? Really hard to get? or What do you just really like best?

You can put anything in a sig that you want! Grails, or just most wanteds, or just images that represent you. Psycho Pixie was changing hers every so often to just be funny or interesting photos. Whatever feels like you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back