• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! WOW! Grail zap!!!!

ZAPPED! WOW! Grail zap!!!!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
A week ago, David (docfish2u) asked me how I was feeling and about my health. He asked me my address to send me something special, I was very excited and very thankful he wanted to chear me up, but didn't expect this....

He sent me one of my grails and I was screaming through the house, my mom thought I was getting crazy, LOL.

So here she is:
Pin 9802: Disney Auctions - Valentine's Day 2002 (Belle and The Beast)

Thanks to Merryweather for the link! :D

Thank you so much David!:hug: You made my whole year, and this special 'owie' will get a nice place on my board and in my heart <3 thank you! Xx

Last edited:
Wow, what a fantastic pin! And such a wonderful gesture!! (Not to mention the crazy Trades/Wants!!)

Glad you're on the mend Rachel, all the best

-Charlie

Ha! A sure shot way to lift your spirits. How wonderful of him :) Congrats Rachel, I hope you feel better - well, you should after this zap :lol:

I am posting the link for you, so you can copy it into your OP.

Wow... That's a beautiful pin Rachel! You deserve it, you are a sweetheart! David is so awesome! That was very thoughtful of him! :hug:

Rachel,

It is called an owie present. You have always been so nice to me and and such a great member here so when I heard you were having medical issues I wanted to do something special for you. Just to let you know you have people all around the world sending nice thoughts your way. You are a special person and trader and I hope you feel appreciated because you are!!!

I hope you get better very quickly!!!

David

Just to let you know you have people all around the world sending nice thoughts your way. You are a special person and trader and I hope you feel appreciated because you are!!!
This couldn't have been said any better! Congrats to Rachel and a well deserved atta boy to David!

Last edited:
Awww thanks for all the nice comments:hug:

I'm at home since Friday and doing a little bit better each day :)
Hope the new medication will do it's work and I will feel much better soon.

Thanks again all and thanks David, I so appreciate your thoughts :)

Back