• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wow... Thank you so much Docfish2u and Dawny!

ZAPPED! Wow... Thank you so much Docfish2u and Dawny!

Thel91

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Over the weekend I had received my trades from Dawny. Along with the pins we traded was this beautiful ZAP...

7B697BC3_zps50424aea.jpg

These are my 2 most favorite Princesses! Definitely a beautiful addition to my collection! Thank you so much!

In today's mail, I had received an unexpected package from David.

My jaw dropped to the floor as I opened the bubble wrap to find this...

30952218_zps6bc0e331.jpg

I gotta say... You definitely beat me to the punch and have made this little lady feel very special today! Thank you so much David! :) You are one very kind, generous and thoughtful person!

Last edited:
I just could not have you with only one zap! You were so nice picking me up stuff. Thank you so much for being so great!!!

Back