• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yeah, you guessed it ... Beloved Tales Set ... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you guessed it ... Beloved Tales Set ... LOL

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am trying my best to keep up with the Beloved Tales series, and I am looking for someone willing to purchase them for me.

I do not expect it to be at cost (although it would be nice) but I would like it to be around the $90-100 area if possible.

Just trying ;)

And oh, I am not looking for trades (yet). Only for purchase.

Last edited:
Lanny is selling a whole set for $125 which is 1/4 more than the highest you wanted to pay, but in the long run it may not be that bad considering you are getting the Stitch BT with it, which is going to be the pin to get this release (even for me...).

Thanks Kupo, but $100 is the upper limit of what I am willing to pay for now.

Stitch is the only sought after pin here and it is LE 300. Just last week, Up BT fetched a bare $70 on Ebay . I am not sure if I would like to place Up and Stitch in the same basket especially considering Stitch's popularity is a bit declining and the edition size is twice as high as Up.

I do not expect everyone to agree with this, but this is the way I see it and hence my $100 limit.

Last edited:
well up is a le 300 same as stitch. look at ebay with the other beloved tails coming out....i'm selling the set for $125 shipped...thats only $30 ea plus shipping..if you buy all at same time

I completely understand ^_^ It is just that if I happen to see something that someone else might have missed, I'll just let them know lol I do see where you're coming from and I'm not sure how okay I am with Stitch going out of popularity lol

Pro: His pins become cheaper
Con: Not as many pins of him being made :(

Ha ha ...

here is one last attempt for this weekend:

tumblr_m7sp9b7oNJ1r91bgy.gif

Jennifer, this is so kind of you :) But, someone alreay got them for me. I should have closed this thread. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back