• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAP and met for first time!

ZAPPED! ZAP and met for first time!

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
OK well i traded with this gal from pinpics last year, and while working out our trade we emailed little stories to eachother, then we started emailing without trading....then i talked about this forum, then she came on this forum....i also trade with her 6 year old son who is so cool , now we are friends on facebook and finally.....................................drum rolll................................

WE MET IN PERSON:lumpy::goofy::pooh::meeko:

I flew to LA and met her JORDNSMOM at the DSF 7pm for PTD feast!!!
When i arrived she pulled this beauty out of her pocket and said it was for me and i couldnt believe it. I am really bad at being gracious accepting gifts and i dont think she realizes how in love with the pins i am.....:wiggle: oh i say pins because during icecream mentioned how i just held these pins in my hand today and was gonna buy them but the prices were to steap for me....and she says "oh i have the Sleeping Beauty one also wanna seee it?" of course i wanted a closer look and i guess she saw how i adored it and said you want that one too, just keep it. I was numb,:eek2:

So here they are and NO picture can do them justice cause they are huge and detailed.
pin91836
and
pin91834

Need i say more about this wonderful friend i made because a stupid thing called Disney pins...i want to go see her again and i would LOVE to meet her and Jordan in WDW some how one day!

Last edited:
How very sweet! I just traded for these pins last night! They are absolutely beautiful!!!! I hope you had a great time in CA Dawny! :)

Dawn I agree 100% I have so many people who look out for me all the time and check on me I have some on facebook and who email me. My mom says all the time what do you get out of pin trading I say many things, great pins but on top of that great friends..

Yes ladies and i count you as well....Thel i'd like to get to know you more! tori I loved meeting, chatting and trading with you and in Jan we will "do lunch" and miss Judy i adore you, actually miss our chats and think we should catch up soon...all from pins.

Yes ladies and i count you as well....Thel i'd like to get to know you more! tori I loved meeting, chatting and trading with you and in Jan we will "do lunch" and miss Judy i adore you, actually miss our chats and think we should catch up soon...all from pins.

I look forward to seeing you again

Jrdnsmom is such a sweetheart, but so are you and many others to, Dawny :)
Pin trading isn't only about the pins but also the nice friendships being created
Those are some beautiful pins, congrats! :)

What a sweet story, thanks for sharing :) The pins are beautiful and the kindness of JORDNSMOM is priceless!

Back